Note: We're looking for people who can speak and write Spanish at the native level, and have editorial/copywriting work experience of 1+ years in Spanish
We built (COMPANY NAME) for fans. We've gone from being a tiny six-person company in London to a 90+ person (and growing) company that is now launching around the world.
(COMPANY NAME) is obsessed with design and technology and on a mission to be the world's best platform to discover and buy tickets to amazing live experiences. The best artists all work closely with us to make sure their tickets go to their fans, not scalpers or touts.
Editorial and in particular written word has always been a key way (COMPANY NAME) has positioned and communicated our brand. The position of Editorial Assistant is key as we grow our editorial team and ready our expansion to Spain.
You'll spend the bulk of your time being hands-on with Spanish copy covering everything from event copy (app and web) to product messaging. You'll be responsible for introducing process' to improve efficiency and ensuring that all copy always meets the brand and tone of voice guidelines.
Alongside this, there will be opportunities to put your stamp on larger projects from copy needs for brand partnerships to brand campaigns in Spanish.
- Your number 1 responsibility will be event copy in Spanish, however, you will also be responsible for all Spanish elements of copy that sit within the product. This includes but not limited to event, push, feed and product copy
- You'll be part of the Editorial team, but this position will require you to work across other teams in the business
- Introduce efficiency process for copy to ensure we spend more time writing on the right topics and to make sure copy is signed off
- Own how copy requests happen and work alongside the project manager to deliver these requests on time
- Be a guardian of the (COMPANY NAME) tone of voice guidelines
- Owning the Spanish (COMPANY NAME) social media channels
- Fluency in Spanish and English
- 1+ years copywriting or journalism experience in Spanish
- The ability to write sparky, informative, entertaining copy quickly
- Experience managing social media for a business
- A knowledge and interest in contemporary music
- CMS experience
- An enthusiasm for live music
- Fluency in French, German, Portuguese or Italian (bonus)
You'll be working in a fast paced, new team with smart, passionate, interesting people who have amazing ideas that often become reality. We're on a mission and you'll be an integral part of the team to make a BIG impact. We're well funded and have global ambitions - let's be honest, you'll love working here.
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited Holiday
- (COMPANY NAME) Development Programme
- Regular socials
- We love our HQ 10 minutes away from the beach
- Chance to come to our London office and meet the rest of our 90+ employees