About (COMPANY NAME):
We're a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Hispanic America and Africa. With food at the core of the business, (COMPANY NAME) delivers any product within your city at any time of day. We currently deliver over +40M annual orders and operate in 22 countries, and in 248 cities.
Our vision and ambition are not only to make everything immediately available in your city but it is also to offer our employees the job of their lives. A job where you'll be challenged and have the most fun working in through tech-enabled experiences.
Your work-life opportunity:
The Program Manager (Customer Experience) will lead the implementation of CX projects in line with business growth priorities. In this role, the candidate will lead process improvement at a market level at (COMPANY NAME) based on our customer feedback. Will work cross-departmentally with partners at all levels, including senior leaders, to achieve successful delivery of projects. Must understand that success comes from coordination, oversight, and effectively delivering against timelines.
Be a part of a team where you will:
* Develop the overall project plan with the goal of creating a best in class customer experience for our couriers, users, and partners
* Liaise with our market operations teams to aggregate feedback on trends/processes/issues and ensure that this is incorporated into the effective management of the program across markets
* Take a data-driven approach to manage programs across multiple locations to understand the insights/trends driving the feedback from our key stakeholders
* Manage all aspects of the project(s): planning, implementation, monitoring, operational issues, tracking, completion, follow-up
* Manage competing timelines and prioritize critical tasks
* Establish and achieve project standards for quality and quantity
* Assess project issues and develop solutions to reach productivity, quality and client satisfaction
* Define consistent landmarks across projects and work with teams to implement tracking of tasks and delivery
* Facilitate project meetings focused on status reporting, problem-solving, feedback, and fostering open communication within the team on project planning
* Drive improvement on processes, policy, and system flows especially in customer handling procedures across various channels and areas to meet our customer goals
* Critically review potential greater efficiency in business process changes
* Liaise with various business teams (CX team, Marketing, Operations, Strategy, Supply) to sync up on systems solution and customer satisfaction
* Work closely with policy owners to obtain approval for new policies when needed
* Track issues and drive resolution with stakeholders
* Track and work closely with process owners to ensure changes to business processes are updated/documented
* Experience working in projects with customer satisfaction goals
* Experience working in consultant companies
* Experience with project management
* Fluency in English
* Experience in cross-functional teams without direct line authority
* Ability to work efficiently with limited supervision
* Experience with agile methodology
* Third-party management experience
Experience our (COMPANY NAME) Life benefits:
* Enticing Phantom Shares plan
* Attractive Relocation package (if applicable ;))
* Comprehensive Private Health Insurance
* Cobee discounts on kindergarten, transportation, and food
* Free monthly (COMPANY NAME) credits to spend on our restaurant products (and zero (COMPANY NAME) delivery fee on all (COMPANY NAME) orders!)
* Cool perks such as fresh fruit and healthy snacks every day, beers on Fridays, Culture Days every 2 months!
* Discounted Gym memberships
* Flexible working environment
What you'll find when working at (COMPANY NAME):
* Gas: We work hard with energy and passion for what we do.
* Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
* Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone.
* Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
* Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
(COMPANY NAME) is transforming the way consumers access local goods, enabling anyone to get almost any product delivered in minutes. Our on-demand logistics connect customers with independent local couriers who acquire goods from any restaurant or store in a city, as well as deliver urgent packages for a variable fee. As of September 3x, xxx9, we're currently present in more than 26 countries across Europe, Latin America, Africa, and Asia.
For additional information on (COMPANY NAME), please visit https://gxxxxxxx.xxx/ | Twitter: @Glovo_ES | Facebook: https://wxx.xxxxxxxx.xxx/xxxxxxxxxx/ | LinkedIn: https://wxx.xxxxxxxx.xxx/xxxxxxx/xxxxx-xxp