About (COMPANY NAME):
(COMPANY NAME) is building the future of cities by enabling anyone to access the products and services available in their city on demand. Our goal is to bring this value proposition to a global audience.
You'll work alongside engineers, designers, ux researchers and department stakeholders in a fast-paced, iterative, and results-oriented environment. As a Product Manager of the Customer app and within the Customer tribe you'll work within a small team of product managers each specialised in a different vertical of the main (COMPANY NAME) consumer app.
This role will focus on the happy path ordering experience, bringing delight and easy usability to our customers fingertips. You'll need to think holistically, empathetically, and ambitiously about how to solve problems and always be the voice and evangelist for the customer. We're looking for someone with the same passion that we have for simple solutions and bold impact.
* Shape the product roadmap for a cross functional development team
* Work with stakeholders to identify the main pain points in your subject area
* Maintain a prioritised product backlog and other organisational solutions in partnership with the engineering manager of your team
* Define, document and communicate product requirements
* Set the metrics to measure success by for your projects and your team
* Integrate customer feedback into your development pipeline and ambitiously strategise how to get more input from end user's into your features
* Ship fast and often
* 2+ years of consumer facing product experience
* Leadership-you can motivate a team to aim for greatness
* Customer empathy-you are obsessed with user feedback and know methods to translate reviews and survey results into actions and impacts
* UX fluency-you can empathise with users to create new, novel and simple solutions and have built projects that prove it
* Craftsmanship-the details matter and you are a perfectionist that knows the value of polish and when to fight for it
* Technical know-how-you have a solid understanding of how software is made and how it works
* Excellent spoken and written English
* CS degree or real world equivalent
* UX education or functional work experience
* Attractive compensation and equity plan
* Relocation package
* Private health insurance
* Free delivery on all your (COMPANY NAME) orders
* (COMPANY NAME) lunch stipend every month
* Gym membership discounts
* Learning tools
* Back to School Fridays
* Conference budget
* Access to an online learning platform with a focus on Product Management, Tech and Data
* Social benefits (such as fresh fruit every day, beers on Fridays, Culture Days every 6 weeks and team building activities)
* International and talented team, used to working in a fast paced and vibrant way!
(COMPANY NAME) is transforming the way consumers access local goods, enabling anyone to get almost any product delivered in minutes. Our on-demand logistics connect customers with independent local couriers who acquire goods from any restaurant or store in a city, as well as deliver urgent packages for a variable fee. As of September 3x, xxx9, we're currently present in more than 26 countries across Europe, Latin America, Africa, and Asia.
For additional information on (COMPANY NAME), please visit https://gxxxxxxx.xxx/ | Twitter: @Glovo_ES | Facebook: https://wxx.xxxxxxxx.xxx/xxxxxxxxxx/ | LinkedIn: https://wxx.xxxxxxxx.xxx/xxxxxxx/xxxxx-xxp