Join us to work on the future of work: your next adventure awaits!
As an Inplant for our client, you will be the point of contact between the workers, the client and (COMPANY NAME), ensuring that all the activity is carried out correctly
* Management of the candidate pool to meet customer needs
* Attendance control of the staff made available
* Welcome process for new recruits
* Verification of the correct issuance of invoices
* Maintenance of the file of the generated documentation and preparation of reports
* Control and communication to the network of the expiration dates of the contracts made available ("CPD's")
* Maintenance of a client's own database
A successful candidate will have
* Essential previous experience of at least 1 year in ETT performing recruitment and personnel administration functions
* Knowledge of labour legislation, collective agreements, etc.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* We are looking for a professional with great ambition to take the (COMPANY NAME) project as his own
* Strong ability to work with large amounts of data and partners
What we offer
* The chance to make an impact in one of the fastest-growing start-up companies in Europe
* Develop your career working in a super exciting environment with a great working atmosphere, international work environment with an international and multidisciplinary team
* Possibility of working remotely
What we're about
At Job&Talent, we're revolutionising the employment market globally. Our mission is simple and clear. We're empowering the people who do essential work - from delivery drivers and warehouse workers, to cooks and cleaners - to get work and get paid on their terms.
We match these people with companies we've verified through our powerful tech platform. Apps, AI, web-based tools, innovative matching solutions and more. We create seriously smart technology, made for humans, by humans.
And the numbers show we're doing things right. 340,000 people got work with over 2,500 companies globally last year, with clients spanning industries from logistics to retail, hospitality and more. We generated EUR1.9 billion in revenue in 2022. And we're grateful to our top tier investors at Atomico, Kinnevik and Softbank.
We're headquartered in sunny Madrid, but we're a remote-first company operating in 10 countries across Europe, the United States and Latin America.
But there's a missing piece. You.
Join our community
If you're looking for a company that values innovation, high standards and data, you've found it. We're also good listeners, because everyone's voice is heard at Job&Talent. These values help us make good decisions and keep momentum. That's how we operate. Standard.
When it comes to our people, we're all uniquely different. And it's that difference that makes us stronger.
We encourage everyone to bring their true selves to work. Being real and empathic means we can build better products, services and workplaces for our workers and our clients. And dare we say it, we think that makes us all happier humans.
What's in it for you
We're building the world's leading digital marketplace for essential work. You'll hear 10x experience, AI, technology and human-centred design quite a lot. We strive for that across the entire company, from finance, to supply, to product.
Make an impact through extreme ownership of the work you do. You create something and you help drive it forward. At Job&Talent, you'll make an impact across borders with cross-functional teams, wherever you are.
Be rewarded financially. It's ingrained into our company philosophy. We offer our employees competitive salaries and benefits. Our Talent team can tell you a lot more about the perks in your region.
Grow professionally by doing, not just watching or talking. We're completely hands-on and we're bootstrappers, making the most of our resources. And don't be surprised to find yourself on a call with one of our founders. They like the details as much as the big picture.
Proud to champion equality
At Job&Talent we value diversity and we're an Equal Opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of national origin, race, disability, religious beliefs or sexual orientation. Come join us. We look forward to your application
|Posted on:||23 Sep 2023|
|Industry:||Human Resources / Recruitment|