Location: Barcelona, Spain
* Daily review and monitor assigned accounts through Collections Tool along with all applicable collection reports, including dispute management.
* Proactive outbound collection calls, emails, dunning letters.
* Complete customer account reconciliations.
* Work closely with Commercial, Customer Care & customers to reduce/eliminate overdue invoices targeting no provisioned items in the portfolio.
* Work closely with Cash Application team to ensure there is no pending unapplied cash in the customers statements.
* Accountable for the end-to-end process for the notifications created in the SAP Dispute Management Tool in SAP.
* Minimum of 2 years of prior experience in collections, accounting or finance
* Technical / Professional knowledge in collection processes
* Native Polish and fluent communication in English - both oral and written.
* Professional interpersonal skills and the ability to adjust and interact with all levels of stakeholders including clients
* Good analytics and problem solving
* Proficiency in Microsoft Applications with advanced level in Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and OutlookPlanning and Project Management
* To be part of a company shaping a strong legacy through breakthrough industrial innovations and technology
* To be in close contact with many business domains in a global and multicultural environment
* A flexible working time model for an optimal working-life balance
* To be in for an inspiring journey of learning and transformation
|Posted on:||14 Jan 2021|