Disclosure management Associate with Dutch and English
Disclosure Management team is responsible to publish (COMPANY NAME)'s transfers of value towards Healthcare Professionals and Healthcare organizations.
Disclosure Management Associate is a key person for timely collect and control transfers of value accordingly to company requirements, following internal procedures and guidelines.
* Timely and accurate processing of activities related to transfers of value in line with the EFPIA transparency code/ local code(e.g., data maintenance).
* Performing of quality-control and reporting activities.
* Manage Communication with Healthcare professionals and organizations.
* Resolution of queries in close collaboration with the requesting business units and Global Process Owners Team in Germany.
* Implementation of best practices and focus towards continuous improvement
Disclosure Management Associate's main contacts are accounts payable departments, Disclosure Managers, Data Stewards and purchasing units in the countries. Report to Team Leader.
Education, Experience and Skills:
* University degree in Business Administration or comparable professional experience.
* 1 or more years professional experience particularly in Accounts Payable and/or Procurement.
* Language: Fluent Dutch and English. Additional European languages would be a plus.
* Excellent collaboration and interpersonal skills are required when dealing with partners, colleagues and management.
* Good presentation skills across multicultural teams.
* Analytical profile, with detication and accuracy.
* Ability to work under pressure with high flexibility in changing environments.
* Usage of Excel, PowerPoint.
Spain : Cataluńa : Barcelona
|Posted on:||10 Jun 2021|