About (COMPANY NAME):
We're a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Africa, and Western Asia. With food at the core of the business, (COMPANY NAME) delivers any product within your city at any time of day.
At (COMPANY NAME), you'll have the job of your life while working together towards our shared vision to give everyone easy access to anything in their city. We welcome top performers that will bring new ideas, diverse perspectives, and provide you the opportunities and freedom to grow and make a real impact on millions of lives… all while having fun!
We believe that diversity adds incredible value to our teams, our products, and our culture. We know that the best ideas and solutions come by bringing together people from all over the world and by fostering a culture of inclusion where everyone feels heard and has the chance to make a real impact. It's because of this that we are committed to providing equal opportunities to talent from all backgrounds.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example: she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
Your work-life opportunity:
In (COMPANY NAME), we want to change the way consumers buy groceries, and we believe that if we want to revolutionize the industry, we need to deliver a WOW experience to our clients. To reach this WOW effect you will be managing and coordinating one of our darkstores focusing on safety, quality, customer experience, productivity, and fun.
We are looking for a Temporary Store Manager (starting with a 6 month contract) who can:
* Ensure a safe work environment for all your team
* Review the work forecasts and determine productivity requirements to produce during the day to meet the overall building objectives.
* Proactively identify and lead process improvement initiatives
* Balance labor, ensuring that you are operating a balanced and efficient Dark Store while meeting all production goals
* Embrace a start-up mentality and emphasize Glovos' Core Values
Be a part of a team where you will:
* Responsible for one Dark Store.
* You are responsible for ensuring that you have properly trained people and that their needs are addressed so they can focus on their jobs.
* Motivating, coaching, reporting, and providing feedback of pickers' performance continuously.
* Coordinate physical and virtual workflows, or flow of orders and materials to ensure products are dispatched on time.
* Allocate labor, lead meetings, direct and assign job duties for pickers.
* Perform in depth problem solving in all areas to ensure successful and continuous operations.
* Train, audit, and support employees to perform (COMPANY NAME) standard operating procedures and utilizing equipment and software
* Ensure pickers have proper tools to perform the job and coordinate repair or replacement when needed
* Report and escalate systemic issues to management as necessary and in a timely manner
* Review and update Standard Operating Procedures according to (COMPANY NAME) best practices
* Fully understand processes and daily goals, and make recommendations to improve performance
* Identify, address and resolve safety hazards within the Dark Store.
* Perform administrative duties, and additional functions, as needed and determined by management
* Work closely with other teams (HR, Category Management, Finance, Facility contractors, Safety Manager, LiveOps...) to create and implement initiatives.
Actively collaborate with your colleagues and learn from each other in a supportive environment that allows you to grow, develop and make a difference
* 1-2 years of relevant experience as a shift leader in retail
* Experienced with Google Sheets o Excel
* Good communicator and motivator
* Problem-solving skill
* Good logical reasoning
* People management skills (team of 5-10)
* Prioritization and executional excellence
An empathetic, inclusive and curious attitude
We are always looking for the best candidates, so if you think you would be a good fit even if you don't meet 100% of the requirements we would love to hear from you!
Experience our (COMPANY NAME) Life benefits:
Top-notch private health insurance
Monthly (COMPANY NAME) credit to spend on our restaurant products and zero delivery fee on all (COMPANY NAME) orders!
Discounted gym memberships
Flexible time off (take the time you need) and hybrid working model (own your time)
Enhanced parental leave including nursery support!
Online therapy and wellbeing benefit
External learning budget
What you'll find when working at (COMPANY NAME):
Gas: Driven to deliver quality results quickly
* Good Vibes: Bring positivity and communicate openly
* Stay Humble: Self-aware and open to learning
* Care: Uplift people and the planet
* Glownership: Act as proud owners
* High Bar: Focus on Top Performance
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
Wanna take a peek into what it's like to work at (COMPANY NAME)? Follow us on Instagram and like us on Facebook!
(COMPANY NAME) is transforming the way consumers access local goods, enabling anyone to get almost any product delivered in minutes. Our on-demand logistics connect customers with independent local couriers who acquire goods from any restaurant or store in a city, as well as deliver urgent packages for a variable fee. For additional information on (COMPANY NAME), please visit https://axxxx.xxxxxxxx.xxm
|Posted on:||24 Jun 2022|
|Industry:||Internet / New Media|
|Job duration:||6 months|