DIGITAL WORKPLACE CONSULTANT
Are you willing to transform the way our employees work?
Mission: You will be an agent of change for (COMPANY NAME) digitalization, implementing digital transformational tools based on cloud solutions and collaborative environments. You will impact on our employee workplace, driving the change and helping them on the adoption to our "new way of working".
Responsibilities/ Key Tasks
* Support the design, deployment and validation of the Digital Workplace solutions before its implementation.
* Collaborate in the change management process and facilitate the spreading of a new way of working.
* Among all cloud technologies managed by the Digital Workplace and Infrastructures department, the focus would be the Office 365 suite (Onedrive, SharePoint, etc.)
* Participate in the Digital Workplace transformation by understanding departmental needs and moving their current collaboration processes into cloud solutions thanks to SharePoint customization.
* Validate all solutions deployed as well as provide training when needed.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ROLE
Experience in Consulting or Project Management in technology transformational projects
University; Technical or Engineer Degree
English and Spanish required. French appreciated
Reliability, detail focus, achievement driven and high standard of work quality:
* Ability to synthesize complex situations
* Communication skills & training skills
* Process oriented
Specific Knowledge required:
Microsoft Office 365 (specially SharePoint)
Office tools: advanced level of PowerPoint and Excel
Microsoft Certifications appreciated