Markem-Imaje is a trusted world manufacturer of product identification and traceability solutions, offering a full range of reliable and innovative inkjet, thermal transfer, laser, print and label application systems. Markem-Imaje delivers fully integrated solutions that enable product quality and safety, regulatory and retailer compliance, better product recalls and improved manufacturing processes.
Are you a talented & passionate operational marketer with experience in multi-channel marketing B2B ?
In this role you'll… and coordinate all operational marketing activities in the South Europe zone (Italy, Spain & Portugal)
You'll have an opportunity to…make the Markem Imaje brand more visible on the South Europe market and support the sales strategy and the sales teams to accelerate the business and grow
You should possess… Bachelor's Degree in Sales/Marketing and a minimum of 6 years' Sales & Marketing experience in a complex, matrix B2B International Company.
Principal Activities / Duties / Responsibilities:
* Organize events: define the annual events calendar, including innovation summits with customers, tradeshows and other types of events. Events preparation, on-site support, set the success criteria & KPI's, track and report ROI.
* Generation: implement global campaigns, promote them amongst the sales team, ensure proper customers and prospects segmentation and targeting, track ROI. Bring innovative ideas to generate additional leads in key markets with local campaigns, track and measure ROI. Coordinate and work closely with our telemarketing agency to align the activities and get the best return on investment. Close collaboration with the Zone Sales Manager to align the marketing & sales activities and get the strongest impact.
* Internal Communication: develop internal communications to the South Europe employees. Ensure a proper relay of all global information under various formats and using different channels (Webinars, intranet, emails, meetings, TV screens…)
* External Communications: closely collaborate with the global communications team to ensure adequate press coverage & press activity in the zone.
* Product Launches : Play a key role in the new product launches and phase out. Work with the Product Marketing and Category Marketing team to ensure your zones feedbacks and requirements are taken into account for future developments.
* Annual marketing plan aligned with the company's strategy and sales initiatives
* Budget management
* Data management : work with the sales team to ensure always up-to-date customer segmentation, installed base, contacts and competitor information.
Education and/or Experience Required:
* Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Sales/Marketing or related discipline.
* 6 plus years' experience in operational marketing
* Sales experience and product knowledge is a plus.
* Strong leadership & influential skills. Capacity to work in teams, collaborative approach.
* Project management skills.
* Strong analytical skills.
* Very good written and verbal communication.
* Salesforce and Pardot tools knowledge (or any other lead generation tool).
* Fluent in English & Spanish; Italian will be a big plus.
* Digital tools and communications skills.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, genetic information, or any other factors prohibited by law.
This position may be located in : EMEA : Spain : Barcelona : Barcelona
Sub Division: Direct Distribution Spain
Job Requisition ID