(COMPANY NAME) is a sexual wellbeing audio app for women. We're a female-founded tech company encouraging over 100.000 users to explore their bodies and tap into their sexuality with guided practices designed by our in-house sex therapist and experts from different fields. In addition, we also offer sexy stories for our audience to get in the mood. Our mission is to raise women's confidence by bringing awareness and understanding of their needs.
(COMPANY NAME) is available worldwide for iOS and Android since January 2020.xxxx1;
We are a VC backed, fully funded startup. This gives you the security you'd find in a larger company with the speed, experimentation and fun of an early-stage startup. We're an international team of 11 people based in Barcelona.
As a UX/UI Designer at (COMPANY NAME), together with the rest of the team, you will guide and implement the experience, visual language and overall look and feel of our mobile app and website, based on design objectives and product requirements. You will work with different teams and stakeholders to come up with intuitive user experiences and killer user interfaces in order to create a compelling visual experience for our users.
Be a part of a team where you will:
- Have a clear overview of our product roadmap and business KPIs.
- Create user flows and journeys, concept sketches, prototypes, and wireframes.
- Contribute to the development of our Design System.
- Collaborate with developers to make sure that your visual designs are translated perfectly when coded.
- Bring data into your decision making and rationale.
- Translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transforming them into useful, intuitive, and functional designs.
- Be part of our lean and data-driven product development process by doing A/B tests and MVPs before a new feature is fully rolled out.
- Work closely with Product, Product Marketing, and Data to develop product requirements, creating and validating solutions.
- Support our Marketing team with landings, CRM campaigns, or ads for social media and networks.
- 2+ years of experience in mobile apps design.
- 1+ years of experience as a visual designer in a Marketing/Growth environment working with landings, social media, or email campaigns.
- A strong portfolio is a must; show us you know how to create an experience.
- Expertise with design tools such as Sketch, Invision, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Proven ability to interact with stakeholders, manage expectations, and accept constructive criticism of your work.
- Good English is a must.
- Graphic animation (Principle, After Effects, ) will be a plus.
- Illustration skills will be a plus.
What We Offer:
- A chance to improve the lives of millions of women worldwide.
- A great learning curve is guaranteed by helping us build a category-defining product that our users love.
- This is a great opportunity to work closely with a lively, diverse and high caliber team in a fast-paced and high growth environment.
- Coffee, fruits and goodies are on us.
- Great office location at the heart of Barcelona, easy access!
- Possibility of working remotely.
- Competitive salary