Marathonbet Spain team keeps growing and, therefore, we are looking for a Translator to join our team, as STAFF, in Zaragoza.
What are we looking for? Please check below:
* Translate documents from English to Spanish and vice versa, if necessary.
* Responsible for localization of our global marketing campaigns, including; emails, social media, whitepapers, blogs, product overviews, digital media etc.
* Coordinate with translators and regional teams to complete localization projects on time.
* Learn and apply technical jargon to future translations.
* Manage localization project tasks in translation platform and/or project management tool.
* Localize digital and print assets from English into Spanish.
* Update our existing web/app copy as needed to improve our current messaging and communications.
* Use your native fluency to set the tone of voice.
* Bridge the gap between Product, Brand, Marketing, Regional and Operations.
* Terminology research through official Spanish websites.
* Keeping abreast of professional knowledge by participating in training, maintaining personal networks and studying developments within the industry.
* Escalating issues to senior management as appropriate.
* Undertaking other reasonable duties as instructed by senior management.
Required Skills and Abilities:
* Must be a native Spanish speaker.
* Excellent Simplified Spanish language knowledge.
* Good communication skills in English.
* Have knowledge of the latest language trends.
* Great understanding of localisation and internationalisation issues.
* Experience with marketing/advertising content localisation.
* Ability to navigate ambiguity, work independently and be able to chart direction of projects.
* Detail-oriented, quality-focused and proactive.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to manage multiple and diverse stakeholders across businesses and leadership levels.
* Ability to learn new tools/systems quickly.
* Self-directed - you need to take initiative in tackling large problems head on.
Desirable Skills and Abilities:
* A university degree with excellent fluency in Spanish language written and spoken skills.
* Experience in translation within the betting industry.
* Basic knowledge in marketing and digital media planning is desirable.
* Flexible with work.
* Good team player