What are we looking for:
We are seeking an experienced event and marketing coordinator to provide maternity cover with a view on full time employment as we are expanding. We're looking for a highly organized, dedicated team member who will primarily be in charge for organizing the (COMPANY NAME) Summit 2020 in Berlin as well as coordinating all the other events across the company and locations.
This role initially is a one year contract and will be part of the Marketing/ Branding team, which means you need to have some knowledge of brand promotion and event marketing.
* Develops and co-ordinates event plans, monitoring their implementation and providing advise and expertise as required.
* Delivering events on time, within budget, that meet (and hopefully exceed) expectations.
* Work with the appropriate teams, suppliers and organisations to coordinate and manage the delivery of events.
* Assist in all pre-event preparation and on the day to provide support.
* Manage all event logistics and timelines through liaising with suppliers, partners and internal stakeholders.
* Coordinating with venue management, caterers and contractors.
* On-site inspections and project managing events.
* Working collaboratively with the marketing communications as well as sales team.
What do we require?
* Event management and marketing background
* Great organising and planning skills
* Ability to work well under pressure and prioritize tasks
* High standards and attention to detail
* Excellent judgement and decision making
* A positive pro-active approach to all tasks
* Travel availability
* Excellent English skills
* German is a strong asset
at (COMPANY NAME) you get:
* Permanent contract
* 30 working days of vacation
* Flexible working hours, with respect to project needs
* Recognition bonus system
* Continuous training and coaching
* Free language classes to polish your English or help you with your Spanish
* Young and international team
* Private health insurance
* Sponsored gym membership
* Tax-free benefits (ticket restaurant, kindergarden, and transport)
* An office location in the bustling district [email protected]
* Many off-site company events, including our annual company summit
* Apple work equipment
* Table football
* Lounge area with daily fruit delivery, a large selection of Nespresso coffee, cold beverages and snacks
* Everyone has a voice, we are a Holacracy organization