Global Markets P&T is responsible for supporting our markets that span across 13 Countries and 3 Regions (Europe, LATAM and North Africa). It is a cross-functional central team whose role is to support building successful marketplaces in all these countries.
We do so by focusing on the following areas:
* We set strategic directions for P&T in Global Markets in collaboration with the (COMPANY NAME)'s P&T leadership team.
* We help prioritising investments in central teams to make sure marketplaces in Global Markets are receiving the required level of support.
* We establish standards, frameworks and processes that we deploy across all of our marketplaces.
* We support execution of many initiatives in Global Markets by providing senior resources that help unblocking and speeding up local teams, with a strong focus on doing the right thing, doing it right, and transferring knowledge to the local operations.
In a few words, we're setting the direction on some key topics, we're helping our local teams to go there, and we help cleaning the road if they are held back by an obstacle.
As a Product Manager for the Global Markets team you will split your time between two main focus areas.
The first one will involve being the Product Manager that works in strict collaboration with our Data and Insights team to continue developing dashboards and ad hoc analysis that we provide to the senior leadership team in Global Markets as well as the broader Global Markets organisation. This task will require strong abilities to work with diverse stakeholders as well as a deep understanding of data, how to formulate statistically valid hypothesis and how to visualise data in a meaningful way.
The second pillar of your job will be to work hands on and embedded with our local teams across Global Markets on specific missions, helping them deliver product improvements following the state of the art practices for modern product development. This task will require strong abilities to learn and understand quickly the specificities of different markets, apply learnings from previous missions to new ones, mentoring and coaching local product development teams when needed, to help them improve their practices.
This person will report to the senior product lead in Global Markets.
Your main responsibilities will involve:
* Drive the evolution of our Insights tools and dashboards in order to continuously increase our ability to describe and understand reality in each of our markets, and take data informed decisions across the board
* Build a strong network and community with all the Product Managers across Global Markets, making sure we create visibility around the main challenges that each market is facing
* Proactively engage with our local Markets to spot opportunities to help them move the needle in improving our products
* Work together with the Senior Product Leader to prioritise our efforts across all the markets
* Be constantly learning about better ways to do effective product development, and apply these practices in all collaborations with our marketplaces, making sure that knowledge transfer happens
* Present the measurable results of your missions with Marketplaces to multiple stakeholders across the organisation
Traits & Experiences That Will Make You Successful!
* You are a proponent for data-driven product development process - advocating for a "fail fast, learn fast" mindset.
* You have experience both using and building insights and analytical tools that support the decision-making process for a broad span of stakeholders, from senior leadership to product managers of small teams.
* You have experience defining a product vision and strategy, and turning that into smaller chunks and items that can be delivered quickly
* You have experience running design and discovery sprints, in order to quickly validate or discard assumptions before investing significant resources into building anything
* You have experience with the full product lifecycle management leading cross functional teams from conception to delivery, measurement, iterations, improvements, pricing and revenue targets
* Ability to define and measure success in partnership with our local Marketplaces.
* Strong understanding of what makes for a great UX, integrating the work of UX, UI and Product Designer into an agile workflow aimed at delivering improvements through quick iterations and limiting waste
* Strong stakeholder management, including presenting to all levels of an organisation.
* Champion a culture of collaboration that opens up opportunities to work closely with marketplaces and other product teams.
* Ability to perform market research and interaction with users spread across multiple countries
* Ability to inspire and drive cross-functional teams to success without direct authority.
* You have experience building products for digital marketplaces, ideally across multiple countries
* You are curious about discovering new countries, and you are willing to travel regularly to spend time collaborating with our teams across the globe.
(COMPANY NAME) is also an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status. If any of the above ticks your boxes, then please APPLY to find out more.