Location: Any European affiliate with preference for Spain
* Finance partner to the company Strategic Sourcing and Indirect Sourcing functions.
* Support the Global Purchasing Controller in providing accurate, relevant and timely financial analysis on Sourcing performance, preparation of the annual budget/ quarterly LE preparations and Opex control.
* Provide business support to Sourcing and Commercial teams in terms of TCO preparation, meta formulae RM trends analysis for pricing support and other ad-hoc business projects.
* Drive the management of Indirect spend savings through formulation of annual savings plan, tracking and validation of initiatives implemented.
* Support in Indirect spends recommendations review by challenging and validating the reported savings or cost avoidance.
* Ownership for the maintenance and enhancements of key Purchasing controlling tools (RM Board Tool, TCO template etc.).
* Controlling leadership experience with international companies in a fast growing environment: 5 to 10 years Controlling (Financial Planning & Analysis) experience. Prior experience in supporting a Procurement organization or in Plant Controlling will be an advantage.
* Strong business acumen and communication skills.
* Strong analytical capabilities and organizational skills.
* Ability to challenge, lead discussions and influence at executive and business meetings.
* Effective business case modeling skills.
* Strong SAP knowledge, in particular on controlling modules.
* Advanced English and comfortable to work in an international and multi-cultural environment.
* High Challenge and High Reward environment.
* Proximity to the Business, and be a part of an organization where Controlling is recognized as a key business partner.
* Interactions within a global and multi-cultural environment.
* Opportunities to participate, or lead in project work.
* Opportunities for cross-functional or/ and cross-geographical transfers