JOB DESCRIPTION / DESCRIPCIÓN DE LA POSICIÓN VACANTE
AREA DESCRIPTION / DESCRIPCIÓN DEL ÁREA
Would you like to participate in a project to break the rules, to change the way people relate and interact in the digital world? Do you think of a world where conversations between people and bots have an emotional attachment? If your answers is yes Aura is your area. We're looking for a passionate Bot Tech Lead who is excited about helping us deliver this mission into the real world.
MISSION / MISIÓN
You will be leading hands on the team desiging and implementing the Aura use cases.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES / PRINCIPALES ACTIVIDADES Y RESPONSABILIDADES
● Lead the developer team.
● Write clean code that is ready to be deployed, scaled, and maintained.
● Integrate existing technologies to build new distributed systems.
● Find time to play, experiment, explore and propose new ideas.
● Work collaboratively within cross-functional teams.
You will be working across our stack with languages like Node.js, TypeScript or technologies like Bot frameworks, Artificial Intelligence, cognitive services, MongoDB, Redis and more.
CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS / REQUISITOS PARA EL CANDIDATO
EDUCATION REQUIRED / FORMACIÓN ACADÉMICA REQUERIDA
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field; or equivalent work experience
SPECIFIC SKILLS / HABILIDADES ESPECÍFICAS
● Proactive, autonomous, fast learner, team worker.
● Critical thinking, positive mindset.
● Able to wear many hats and willing to automate everything.
● Eager to refactor and improve existing code when things get a little too hairy.
● Agile mind (Individuals and interactions over processes and tools, Responding to change over following a plan)
TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE / CONOCIMIENTOS TÉCNICO
● Very good programming skills are required. We currently use Node.js with TypeScript.
● Other programming languages are also valuable (Python, etc).
● Understanding of security of systems and networking.
● Strong fundamentals in data structures and algorithms.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE / EXPERIENCIA PROFESIONAL
● Experience building bots and/or machine learning will be very appreciated.
● Experience architecting and implementing large scale systems with knowledge of middleware and backend technologies.
● Experience with distributed systems, open source technologies and frameworks.
LANGUAGES / IDIOMAS
Spanish and/or English
If you join Telefónica
You join almost 100 years of history, you join a team of 106 nationalities present in more tan 35 countries. You join a team that works to connect people wherever they are. We are leading the digital revolution with the enthusiasm of the first day in all our businesses, creating the best digital ecosystem for our clients: network, IoT, cloud, security, innovation etc. Here, at Telefónica you count with everything you need to be the best you. We need people like you that wants to take this challenge of creating the Telefónica of tomorrow.
Our diversity makes us stronger and more competitive. There is a place for everyone, just the way we are. At Telefónica we have more than 125,000 people of 106 different nationalities, enrich yourself of this great opportunity