Work Area: Sales
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
Career Level: T2
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
*** Please note that only candidates with the legal right to work in Spain will be considered for this role***
Challenge yourself by selling the Platform & Technologies value of our Cloud and Onpremise solutions to our Mid-Size prospects and customers. Grow with one of the most successful field sales organizations in the world as a Specialized Sales Executive.
The primary responsibility of the P&T Solution Sales Executive (PTSSE) is to build and manage a pipeline of Analytics, DDM and SCP software license opportunities and incremental revenue. The PTSSE drives opportunity qualifications and manages the opportunities in the pipeline directly and/or with channel partners. As an integral part of the account team, the PTSSE leverages other (COMPANY NAME) resources, including Presales team and Business Development teams.
The PTSSE should be able to manage and closes deals independently or actively through partners.
The PTSSE will work in a unique Team built for helping internally and externally to increase the knowledge of our three main Solutions bags in Cloud and Onpremise: Analytics, Database and Data management, (COMPANY NAME) Cloud Platform.
* Develop strategic territory business plan.
* Directly interact with CXO to position the value of our P&T portfolio as supported by ROI, business case development, references, and supporting analyst data.
* Brief (COMPANY NAME) executives on account strategies, drive executive interaction and meetings with CXO.
* Built a strong and trustable business effective relationship with (COMPANY NAME) Partners in order to drive incremental pipeline, manage activities to create new business and control strongly the revenue performance quarterly.
* Identify, Recruit, and Close new Customers within your patch and through specialized partners.
* Pursue professional and personal development.
* Master degree, preferably in business
* Minimum of 2-3 years´ experience in complex solution sales
* Mandatory: experience in selling, preferably Cloud
* Successful experience in multichannel go-to-market models
* Natural drive to excel
* Native local language
* Native/fluent English
* Strong customer focus and interpersonal skills to serve as a trusted advisor
* Good IT/ preferably business software knowledge and understanding of business processes
* Capacity to listen actively in order to identify prioritized customer needs
* Understanding of business challenges facing a defined industry and line of business
* Ability to articulate the (COMPANY NAME) value proposition, especially on Intelligence Technologies Value clearly
* Ability to work independently with a strong drive for results
* Strong facility with teamwork and an ability to learn and adapt quickly
What's in it for you?
* Clear and structured career path into Account Executive capacity and beyond
* World - Class Training & Development in the areas of professional growth and product knowledge
* Constant learning and knowledge sharing with some of the best complex selling professionals in the industry
* Chance to work in a dynamic, fun and challenging environment where you we will make sure you reach your full potential.
* Check the video of our Office in Barcelona: https://wxx.xxxxxxx.xxx/xxxxx?x=xxxxxxxxxxU
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own. A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org or Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, APJ: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Sales Management, ERP, Business Development, (COMPANY NAME), Sales, Technology