To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Are you an experienced Enterprise sales professional with a consistent record of successfully selling solutions into Enterprise / Large accounts. Do you want to join a company, and sell solutions that truly makes a difference to the end user AND the business? If you answered yes to these questions, then we would like to speak to you.
Tableau, a (COMPANY NAME) company, is growing and we're looking for an experienced Enterprise Account Executive to join our highly successful Enterprise Sales team in Spain. You will be responsible for selling Tableau solutions into a portfolio of named Enterprise level named accounts across various Industry's.
We're looking for exceptional Enterprise sales talent that has a track record in selling complex enterprise software solutions across multiple lines of business, into large enterprise accounts. Ideally you will have a background in working across a matrix organisation and multiple internal business areas. This is a very lucrative opportunity to create a big impact in this arena and to support you, we have a talented team to enable your success.
Some of the things you will be doing include …
* Defining and executing on your account plans - identifying, managing and closing opportunities within these accounts to further expand our footprint
* Leveraging your relationship building skills to build meaningful business relationships with a variety of C-level stakeholders across multiple business areas as well as other key influencers in the sales process
* Qualifying and understanding your customers business critical issues and have value led sales conversations to articulate the impact that Tableau can have on their organisation.
* We're all about quality data and we use our own solutions! Data integrity and accurate forecasting in our CRM is essential
* Working and collaborating with a virtual internal team to help close sales opportunities - including pre-sales, marketing, inside sales and our partners
* You'll also be partnering with you (COMPANY NAME) counterparts from the wider (COMPANY NAME) team to work on joint opportunities to help drive and close complex solution sales.
* Travelling to customer sites across your territory to support your sales efforts
Who you are…
* Experienced. You have extensive experience of successfully selling Software/SaaS Enterprise license agreements into Large/Enterprise accounts across a variety of industries. Knowledge of multiple verticals would be a nice to have
* Domain Experience: A good understanding of selling Business applications, analytics or databases would be ideal however, a background in selling complex software solutions and closing 7 figure deals is more important . Bachelor's degree or equivalent
Over Achiever: You have consistently achieved and/or exceeded your sales goals across your geographic territory and have a track record in closing 7 figure contracts.
* Amazing Salesperson. You have a desire, even an obsession, to identify new contacts, nurture and expand the company´s relationship within named accounts to maximize revenue. You are a closer
* Excellent Communication. You know what to say and more importantly, how to say it, both in Spanish and English
* Collaborator: You know that selling is a team sport and partner with virtual teams to ensure success. You have experience in working with your peers across other business areas to close joint business
* Go-Getter. Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; disciplined and resourceful
Tableau Software is a company on a mission. We help people see and understand their data. After a highly successful IPO in 2013, Tableau has become a market-defining company in the business intelligence industry. Our culture is casual and high-energy. We are passionate about our product and our mission and we are loyal to each other and our company. We value work/life balance, efficiency, simplicity, exceptional customer service, and making a difference in the world!
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At (COMPANY NAME) we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at (COMPANY NAME) and explore our benefits.
Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Sxxxxxxxx.xxm or (COMPANY NAME).org.
(COMPANY NAME) welcomes all
|Posted on:||14 Jan 2021|