We are a global scale-up from Barcelona, born in 2015, dedicated to changing the way the world uses energy. We envision a world free from fossil fuels and we believe the first step in this journey is creating solutions that make electric vehicle charging easier for everyone.
We're devoted to researching and developing state-of-the-art electric vehicle charging solutions for homes, businesses, and cities. And this way, our mission is to create more sustainable ways of using and sharing energy.
We want to empower people to create, use and share renewable energy in ways they never imagined.
(COMPANY NAME) currently operates in over 60+ countries and has offices in Barcelona, Madrid, Shanghai, San Francisco, London, Nice and Amsterdam. We are powered by a culture of trust, innovation and diversity. For us, talent has no borders. We have more than 500+ dedicated experts from over 35+ different nationalities working together to create the most innovative products and the best experiences for our customers.
This culture has shown to be rewarding in many ways - amongst them, the creation of the world's first bidirectional charger, the Quasar, and the recognition as the best of CES 2020 in transportation technology. We have recently closed a financial investment that has brought the total round to EUR33M and we've been recognized as LinkedIn's Top 5 Startups 2020 in Spain.
At the end of the day, working at (COMPANY NAME) is at the same time challenging, fun and rewarding. If you like the idea of a dynamic environment, desire to work alongside an incredibly talented, fast-growing team and believe in the future of sustainable transportation, this is the place for you.
Are you ready to change the world with us?
About the role:
We are looking for a high-energy, driven professional with intuition for business, strong technical aptitude, and natural sales instincts to join our Sales Development organization. You should be eager to advance in our organization by demonstrating your ability to be a tenacious self-starter every single day.
* Generate, develop and qualify opportunities within large enterprises around the UK and Ireland
* Prospect and identify key executives at target companies and lay the foundation for a strong, long-lasting relationship
* Work closely with the UK & IE Account Executives and Sales Lead to build a pipeline for the (COMPANY NAME)
* Make every potential (COMPANY NAME) prospect happy with every interaction, regardless of deal size or likelihood of close
* Manage, track, and report sales activities and results using Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm. All sales activity will be KPI driven and analytical skills are a plus.
* 100% company paid individual medical & dental insurance, after six months
* Attractive compensation package, which includes a competitive bonus scheme based on performance
* Flexible working hours
* Friday afternoons off
* Possibility of working remote
* Opportunity to advance your payroll (under request)
* Unlimited coffee & beverages
* Language classes (English & Spanish)
* Sports channel, which offers online classes until our gym is opened
* Monthly "All Hands" & other team events
* Brand new canteen with a variety of breakfast and lunch dishes, everyday, for a discounted price
* Over 20 different nationalities
* No suits! Unless it's Carnival or Halloween
Please submit your CV in English
*At (COMPANY NAME), we're committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace
* 0-2 year experience in lead generation, sales, and/or marketing
* Real passion for (COMPANY NAME) and a strong dedication to navigate large, complex organizations to share your knowledge about the product
* Proven track record of exceeding high-volume sales targets in a goal-driven environment
* Working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
* Knowledge of Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm
* Excellent academic qualifications; Bachelor's degree required or equivalent experience
* Written and spoken Native English
* Based in or close to our Barcelona office
* Eligible to work in the EU
|Posted on:||11 Jun 2021|