Location-based data is exploding, and here at CARTO we aim to empower organizations and individuals to discover and predict key insights hidden in their location data and then distribute those insights in the form of maps and apps. Through our Solutions for Site Planning, Logistic Optimization, Territory Management, Geomarketing, or Mobility Planning we help our customers around the world to bring their data to life.
Founded in 2012, CARTO is backed by leading VC firms Accel Partners and Salesforce Ventures and is poised to dominate the Location Intelligence space. We currently have a distributed team of +100 people with offices in Madrid, New York, and Washington DC.
We are looking for experienced individuals who know how to create and manage opportunities, close new business and maintain outstanding customer relationships.
This position is based out of our Madrid, Spain office. Regular travel, mostly within Europe, will be required as needed to support customers and opportunities.
* Own your territory by developing and executing a territory plan for acquiring new customers and expand business at existing customers in enterprise accounts, including targeted account selling for named/strategic accounts
* Develop a deep understanding of customer needs and match them to the CARTO value proposition
* Work with with SDR, Solutions Engineering and Customer Success teams to evangelize, close and enable customers in your territory
* Actively and accurately maintain and forecast your pipeline
* Work hard and have fun
* Travel across Europe meeting our international customers and partners
* Experience in a software sales capacity with a SaaS provider, preferably focused on the data analytics or geospatial space.
* A track record of consistent quota attainment as a successful sales executive
* Collaborative mindset and eagerness to thrive in a flexible, fluid operating environment
* Ability to learn quickly and provide detailed solution information to prospects and clients
* Proficiency communicating in both English and Spanish
* Most of all, you are optimistic, data-driven, smart, and eager to learn!
* Competitive, results-based compensation
* Access to our employee stock options plan
* Private medical insurance
* Flexible work hours in a focused but casual environment at the center of Madrid
* A bright, comfortable office, stocked with snacks, good coffee, and even a ping-pong table and cinema :)
Do you feel that you don't check all of the requirements? At CARTO we believe that professional development happens through teaching and learning from your peers and managers. Even if you're uncertain about whether you have the experience we're looking for, please apply if this position sparks your curiosity.
A diversity of identity, perspective, and experience makes us stronger. We welcome you to apply to CARTO regardless of your background, gender, ethnicity, orientation, or ability