The Key Account will be a main part of the KAM team in Just Eat Spain. This role will help company growth by generating added value relationships with the most important chains in Spain. The key accounts area has two different ways of impacting JE growth:
* Control performance and main KPI's of the correspondent Key Accounts.
* Maintain and grow relationship with key partners
* Participate and support on the acquisition of new partners
The Key Account will be responsible of making his/her accounts a strategic key account for JE Spain over the next years, by onboarding all chain pending stores possible for the ones that already work with JE. He/she will also be responsible of following and improving the processes in order to provide the best account management and post sales service possible to chains headquarters and franchisees.
Aligning the objectives with JE's OKRs is a huge part of the main responsibilities of the Key Account Manager: he/she will need to achieve a solid set of KPIs that ensure the achievement of the objectives and the accounts.
* Create and improve relationships with relevant chains of the industry and JE
* Generate engagement with assigned chains: turn them into advocates of JE brand
* Frequent Personal Account management with relevant decision makers
* Close new deals at a HQ level (marketing agreements, cross selling…)
* Boost the number of stores of the chains that work with JE
* Onboard new chains that add value to the platform
* Generate leads
* Participate in meetings with relevant decision makers
* Improve and achieve profitable deals possible with chains
* Maximize revenue by store while boost the NPS and engagement
* Follow and improve the processes, KPIs and objectives for the area and accounts
* Partner Acquisition
Required skills and experience
The ideal person
* Sales skills
* Account Management / Post sales background
* Previous Key Accounts Management experience
* Analytical focus and sales vision.
* Data driven.
* Process oriented.
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines while managing multiple projects
* Ambitious, want to succeed and be part of a great team
* Dynamic, proactive, with initiative, intuition and creativity.
* Experience with Tableau and SF is a strong plus
* No more than 2 years of relevant sales and account management with Key Accounts
* Demonstrated ability to build new relationships with big accounts.
* Excellent analytical skill, a passion for metrics and figures, and the ability to get into the details, while also seeing and understanding the big picture
* Advanced Excel & Powerpoint
* Good written and verbal English
* Be a food lover
Just Eat is an equal opportunity employer and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, colour, religion, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information about Equal Opportunity in the Workplace please click here.
Just Eat is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to job applicants with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability and need an accommodation or accessibility assistance to complete the online application, please contact us at email@example.com for assistance