This is (COMPANY NAME)
Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. We put our merchants at the center of everything we do, and we never stop until the job is done. We're creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. We don't do hierarchy, egos or boundaries. "Not possible" is not in our vocabulary - "freedom" is. This is who we are: honest, direct and always bringing an element of fun into our work. If you're ready to join the power of fast, keep reading.
We're looking for a Partnerships Manager based in Madrid to help build and scale (COMPANY NAME)'s partner ecosystem. We are looking for a strategic thinker with a hands-on mentality; someone who is eager to manage existing and develop new long-term relationships with system integrators, ecommerce development agencies and platforms in Spain and Portugal.
What you'll do
* Be the partners go-to payment expert and consultant;
* Initiating and developing commercial relationships with a variety of partners for (COMPANY NAME);
* Driving partner recommendations and referrals that lead to new business wins;
* Ensuring that suitable technical integrations are developed to support the partnership and make it easier for (COMPANY NAME) to integrate new customers;
* Positioning the (COMPANY NAME) solution to employees at partner companies;
* Attending partner events to promote (COMPANY NAME)'s solutions;
* Working closely with (COMPANY NAME)'s Iberia sales force by attending meetings with existing and potential customers;
* Serve as the point of escalation for partners as needed.
Who you are
* A natural-born networker with high energy, you are a self-starter with a commercial edge and strong negotiation skills;
* A strategic thinker with excellent people, project and time management skills;
* A strong communicator and team player with strong technical knowledge and understanding;
* You ideally have 2-3 years of professional experience, including experience in a Partnerships, complex enterprise software, technical infrastructure or financial services (specifically payments) role. Experience from the payments industry is a definite plus;
* Completely fluent in Spanish and English. Portuguese is a plus;
* Willing to travel up to 50% of the time.
Who we are
(COMPANY NAME) is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile and in-store channels. It is the only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure, connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. With offices around the world, (COMPANY NAME) serves nine of the 10 largest U.S. internet companies and many worldwide retailers. Customers include Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, Mango, Camper, Vueling, Privalia and Spotify.
Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like your next challenge, apply by clicking the below link. We can't wait to meet you