As Store Manager for our Barcelona Flagship, he/she will be responsible for leading the retail strategy and delivering the brand expectations of the Store. Acting as a Brand ambassador, you will be a role model and pioneering, delivering initiatives, events and projects in store. In addition to store responsibilities, the role will include team management, championing experimental projects, exceeding defined business targets whilst working within given budgets and building the brands image through sales.
* Aim to exceed all sales targets set by the Company and ensure that all targets are met by constantly building and maintaining a strong client base.
* Analyse sales figures and CRM activity to develop immediate & long-range goal plans.
* Devise and execute strategies for sales generation to meet monthly goals, including; team incentives and creating an energetic selling experience.
* Oversee in-store promotional displays and customer events, liaising with visual merchandising, marketing and the PR team where necessary.
* Maintaining awareness of local and luxury market trends, monitoring local competition activity to ensure you are constantly industry updated.
* Building relationships with local and VIP clients.
* Liaising with your team and clients to identify and resolve urgent issues.
* Showcase exemplary customer service and resolve customer situations diplomatically, whilst abiding to all (COMPANY NAME) policies.
* Adhering and reinforcing the brand's visual merchandising guidelines.
* Ensure best possible management of the flagship store upkeep and maintenance.
* Attend training or collection presentations, attaining an in-depth product knowledge and awareness of new brand developments.
* Manage store operations in the most effective way whilst minimizing costs through; headcount and operating costs including; couriers/postage/ alterations & any other outsourced work.
* Review seasonal orders to ensure full merchandise potential to buying office.
* Provide business updates to the Retail Director.
* Previous experience of a similar role where they have managed a team and been required to prioritise and multi-task various and competing demands.
* Previous senior luxury retail management experience.
* A highly talented and creatively driven individual with a successful performance record and a demonstrated ability to deliver commercial results and retail excellence.
* Personal style: high level of energy, creativity, intellectual integrity, openness, directness and resiliency is essential.
* Ability to quickly establish strong credibility with team members and external resources
* A performance orientation and strategic mindset.
* The ability, drive and desire to deliver outstanding results.
* Creative, with a strong touch for product.
* Relevant academic degree.
* Confident strong leader, innovative with visionary business sense and style.
* Sound analytical and organisational skills.
* Fluent in English, other languages a plus.
At (COMPANY NAME), we are committed to creating a supportive and inclusive environment in which all of our voices are heard. Where people can work to their maximum potential by offering equal opportunities for growth and fair pay. For us, it is about appreciating what is different in others and also what we have in common. We hire people who want to change things, disrupt the norm, who are naturally confident with a positive attitude. Our decisions respect all people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, age, social or political belief, or world view.
Committed to Gender Equality in the Workplace. wxx.xxxx-xxxx.xxg[AT1