Account Executive - Enterprise Corporate Sales
"The secret to successful hiring is to look for people who want to change the world" - Marc Benioff, CEO & Founder of (COMPANY NAME)
Sounds like you? Great, here's what (COMPANY NAME), #1 Best Workplace in Europe 2018 can offer you to help you to thrive:
* Not just a job, a Career: Our 30% YOY growth has positioned a culture of talent development where we constantly create opportunities for you to learn, grow and feel empowered to realise your full potential, whichever career path you choose.
* World Leading Sales Academy: Prepare to be wowed by (COMPANY NAME)'s industry leading, comprehensive and innovative sales training and mentoring program. We deliver cutting-edge insights so you can hone your expertise to be successful in a revenue-generating sales world.
* Giving Back: You will become part of a diverse and inclusive team where giving back is close to our hearts, an integral part of our success and core to the #SalesforceOhana Culture.
* International Opportunities: (COMPANY NAME) offers you a multitude of growth opportunities throughout our Global Sales Hubs.
As part of our Enterprise Corporate Sales team you will be selling to our top enterprise accounts and working with Fortune 500 calibre clients. You will manage the complete end to end sales-cycles, often presenting to C-level executives. You will trailblaze the (COMPANY NAME) vision through product demonstration, in-market events, and account specific initiatives.
What we are looking for:
* Proven experience of quota carrying software or technology sales and account management experience.
* Successful history of net direct new business sales, with the ability to prove consistent delivery against revenue targets.
* Experience managing the sales cycle from business champion to C Level.
* Experience managing and closing complex sales cycles and demonstrated ownership of all aspects of territory management.
* Previous Sales Methodology training, CRM experience, and strong customer references.
* Business Proficient in English and one of the following French/German/Italian/Spanish
* University Degree
The Enterprise Corporate Sales (ECS) Account Executive is responsible for growing and managing subsets within the Enterprise Parent accounts. Your role includes partnering with our Strategic Account Managers to evangelise the (COMPANY NAME) vision and account strategy. You will work closely with current and prospective customers as a trusted advisor to deeply understand their unique company challenges and goals. You will consult with customers on the (COMPANY NAME) Platform to evangelise solutions that will help them reach their business goals and blaze new trails within their organisations.
Some of your main responsibilities and deliverables will include:
* Manage the end to end sales process through engagement of appropriate resources such as Sales Engineers, Professional Services, Marketing, Partners etc.
* Use your solution selling expertise to respond optimally to customer needs and identify business potential in order to to create a strategic, long-term partnership with your customers.
* Strengthen client relationships through regular engagement and face-to-face meetings
* Organise and manage industry events and user groups to generate market interest.
* Contribute to (COMPANY NAME) growth by engaging with prospect organisations to position (COMPANY NAME) solutions through strategic value based selling, business case definition, ROI analysis, references and analyst data.
* Exceed monthly/quarterly sales targets by selling (COMPANY NAME) solutions into ECS accounts within an assigned subset of major account/customer or vertical market.
* Territory/Vertical identification and research to formalise a go to market strategy and create qualified target accounts.
* Maintaining a long term perspective to maximise overall revenue generation while being able to generate short term results.
* Create and maintain a sales pipeline to ensure over-achievement within the designated market sector(s).
What's in it for you:
* Clear and structured career path into Senior and Leadership positions within the company.
* World - Class Training & Development in the areas of professional growth and product knowledge.
* Constant learning and knowledge sharing with some of the best complex selling professionals in the industry.
* Environment for an entrepreneurial minded person with a lot of energy, ideas and courage for their implementation.
* Freedom to design the own go-to market strategy.
* Responsibility for the entire sales cycle, from acquisition through to signing deals.
* Planning and implementation of marketing events
* Support from a professional team (marketing, sales program, solution engineering, business development)
* Regular customer meetings face to face in country
* Comprehensive training offering supplemented by individual coaching
* Chance to work in a dynamic, fun and challenging environment where we will make sure you reach your full potential.
* Extra Benefits: Gym subsidy, Travel Scheme, Education Subsidy, Pension, Bootcamp in San Francisco, 7 Volunteering Days a year and free snacks and drinks
Join our Ohana and be your best!
"ECS embraces and embodies the (COMPANY NAME) Ohana values of transparency, integrity, commitment, linearity/velocity and giving back."
Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm or (COMPANY NAME).org.
Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm or (COMPANY NAME).org