Business Developer 3D Printing UKI
(COMPANY NAME) is changing the way people understand 3Dprinting. (COMPANY NAME) has launched a unique technology that will disrupt the market and open a new world in the 3D printing industry from product development to manufacturing.
As a Business Development Representative, you will join an industry-leading organization in technology sales and, together with the sales team, you will be at the forefront of shaping our future success.
You will be directly engaged in building relationships with existing and net new customers, hunting for new sales opportunities, promoting the benefits of our products and services and expanding our market share.
You will have account responsibility, close sales deals on assigned products and services, and generate leads for other sales staff. Working as a team with other sales experts, you will drive marketing programs, sales initiatives, and incremental revenue. As a valued team member, you will give your insights making a real contribution to our business. Aligning with (COMPANY NAME)'s internal career development framework, (COMPANY NAME) offers you both vertical and horizontal growth in sales and/or related fields that will best match your strengths and passions.
* Generating Leads and Opportunities through outbound, strategic & targeted prospecting into large companies specialized in 3D printing, rapid prototyping, additive manufacturing, aerospace, automotive, medical and dental.
* Prospecting into both cold accounts as well as into new groups and divisions
* Be a trusted member of the core account team and help define the business approach for your specific region and deliver a joint strategy
* Be on the forefront of evangelizing new products and technologies for 3D printing.
* Collaborating with Country Managers and Field sales teams, develop and manage accurate sales pipeline information, ensuring timely communication of forecast and accurate changes to customer buying plans, while achieving sales management goals
* Develop account plans in alignment with field sales to deliver on strategic goals, such as revenue, market share, and portfolio spread
* Develop strong professional working relationships with customers, partners, and colleagues
* Understand the customer's key drivers from both business and IT perspectives, and develop relevant solutions to meet customer needs
* Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Engineering or BA.
* Strong desire to join the (COMPANY NAME) sales organization and the 3D printing industry.
* Native speaker in English. Any other European language is a plus.
* Experience in sales, business development or consultancy with C-level executives engagement.
* Strong team player and goal job oriented.
* Strong analytical skills.
* Previous knowledge of the 3D printing market would be a valuable asset. The job is located at (COMPANY NAME) European Headquarters in Barcelona.
Schedule -Full time
Shift -No shift premium (Spain)
EEO Tagline -
(COMPANY NAME) Inc. is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities