We are looking for a DevOps who will be joining our technical team.
Architecture definition, technology selection, management of non-functional requirements, architecture collaboration, software architecture delivery, coaching and mentoring.
* Lead and make the transformation from our current architecture and infrastructure to a Twelve-Factor app running on the Amazon cloud.
* Define and drive end-to-end agile DevOps based software development life cycle with automation in mind.
* Establish software architecture patterns with consistent HA, scale, security, monitoring, and configuration of Amazon AWS services.
* Provide software architecture guidance and design patterns for PaaS and distributed system services development following the Twelve-Factor app methodology.
* Work with the development teams, providing coaching and training, to drive automation, establish software standards, service modularity, code reuse, testing, deployment, and repeatable processes for managing changes and upgrades.
* Optimise our non-production environments (development, test, integration and pre-prod) with focus on agility and team productivity.
* Assist in the product definition providing your technical vision and help us work our way towards Continuous Delivery.
* Experience with agile SDLC tools and processes are required: SCM, CI/CD pipeline automation, virtual dev/test environments, and deployment automation.
* Experience with large scale distributed systems and service oriented architectures with focus on modular automation,
* Experience with container computing (e.g: Docker), and developing modern PaaS platforms.
* Hands on experience with Ansible
* Experience in developing REST based web services and managing large-scale API end points.
* Experience with private/public cloud ecosystems, and SaaS applications.
* High experience in Amazon Web Service with best practices
* Gets actively involved with people on projects
* Prepared to work in an evolutionary (iterative and incremental) manner
* Understands the whole story and owns the big picture.
* Software generalizing specialist mindset (Jack of all trades, master of some).
Personal and Additional Skills
* Able to work in dynamic, fast-moving environment.
* Ability to coordinate, plan and manage complexe technical solutions.
* Ability to work with minimal supervision.
<button class="btn btnLarge btnAction