As one of the world's leading non-asset- based supply chain management companies, we design and implement industry-leading solutions in both freight management and contract logistics.
Descripción de la oferta
Design, develop and implement new applications to enhance/improve the overall IT offering or as a direct response to requests received from clusters / sites. This includes completing quotations, design, development, and test & deploy activities.
Deliver technical support for applications that fall under the ownership of the team. To analyze and solve complex IT issues and to take a pro-active approach to prevent issues from happening.
Drive new technology initiatives from idea to implementation; Establish and define system workflow processes to meet requirements; identify and define necessary elements for the center of excellence.
Supports, manages and develops customer relations.
To develop understanding of best practice / innovative solutions by working closely with the technical/professional community within this domain.
Coordination activities involving multiple IT teams, suppliers, etc. Supports supplier relations
Responds to unfamiliar, undefined, unexpected, or unstable situations in a professional way. Uses standard analytical tools and rules to determine root cause and resolve the broad range of common system or application problems. Problems include but are not limited to: new application implementation problems, systems hardware/software crashing, system operational problems, power outages, etc.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field
* 2+ years of technical experience in defined functional area
* 2+ years of relevant technical or business work experience
* 2+ years of implementation and delivery services, preferable for large complex projects and customers
* Development - Eclipse; PostgreSQL; SoapUI; Apache TomEE
* Integration and delivery - GitLab; Maven; Liquibase; jFrog; Sonarqube; Jenkins; Apache JMeter; Selenium
* Documentation - Kanban; XWIKI; Lucidchart
* Familiar with Oracle PL/SQL
* Familiar with Linux shell scripting
* Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills, ability to handle multiple complex problems
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
* Ability to work on own initiative and creative mind-set.
* Good team working skills; keen to share knowledge with others.
* Creative and accurate
* Shows initiative in developing his or her skills.
* Good oral, writing and presentation skills.
* Ability to work well as part of a team and prioritize work.
* Enthusiastically tackles challenging assignments
* Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various team members & product owners.
* Coaching less senior team members
* Is willing to work outside of his or her areas of expertise
Growth career path
Indicar número de referencia para la oferta: 3xxxx1