About (COMPANY NAME)
(COMPANY NAME) products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. (COMPANY NAME) generated more than $64 billion in net revenue in 2018, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. (COMPANY NAME)'s product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding (COMPANY NAME) is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. "Winning with Purpose" reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business. For more information, visit wxx.xxxxxxx.xxm
This role is accountable for:
(COMPANY NAME) ESSA (Europe Sub-Saharan Africa) is looking to accelerate the pace of efficiency within the Logistics operations. We offer you a challenging role across the sector and different BU's (Business Units) where you will provide key warehouse and transport management expertise to develop the cost improvement agenda with the Centre of Excellence (CoE) team.
You will develop both own initiatives for efficiency in warehousing and transportation for 20+ markets, as well as supporting market's efficiency action plans.
You develop these initiatives and turn them into projects, with clear and measurable targets and owners, so results are achieved through a structured project governance.
You develop and implement a standard set of KPI's for warehousing, transportation and Fleet in order to:
* Allow both for benchmarking as well as for performance improvement at site level and implement them across ESSA region.
* Align with the rest of the region KPI initiatives and avoid any incompatibility with the newly to be implemented SAP in the future
* Bachelor's Degree or Diploma in Logistics, Supply Chain, Engineering, or other operations related fields
* You bring extensive Warehousing, transportation and wider supply chain experience preferably in consumer products
* Self-starter, with capacity to analyse complex scenarios and extract root cause issues coming up with solutions.
* Very well developed communication skills to work with all levels of the organization from manufacturing employees to corporate executives - very strong English language skill is a must.
* Project management skills; experience in promoting, developing and executing projects, such as cost improvements or large transformation projects
* Influencing skills essential - ability to manage/ influence senior BU leaders through experience, gravitas and persuasive communications
* Lean Six Sigma black belt is a pre
* Experience with Control Tower and Datawarehouse projects is a plus
* Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and results-oriented culture
* Ability to travel within ESSA region (up to 50% travel)
Are you up for the challenge? Apply now with your updated CV (max 3 pages) where you highlight your latest achievement (e.g. costs improvement project).
Join us now! You'll be rewarded with global career opportunities, constant learning and development. We offer you the opportunity to be part of a highly successful and highly ethical company that is making a difference.
Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable