(COMPANY NAME) makes shopping smoooth. And we do it with flair because shopping is fun. Every day, we help customers, businesses, and partners explore just how smoooth the modern shopping experience can be.
It means we're constantly changing the game. Always trying out new things. And we encourage our people to do the same. To grow. To develop. Because we don't believe roles have to stay fixed. Instead we inspire our people to take an irregular career path. As a company of 350 dynamic start-ups, our whole business is built for it. So once you're in, there's no telling what will happen next.
Do you have experience of leading a team? And more importantly - do you have experience of customer service and live and breath service? Would you like to work in a dynamic and energetic environment? Then Service Manager for our DK/FI/NO Dispute Resolution team could be the right role for you!
As Team Manager for our Dispute Resolutions DK/FI/NO team, you will lead a group of 8-10 service agents and together with them develop the way we're working with disputes and fraud today. We are looking for a driven, results orientated individual who is motivated and equipped to improve processes, internal collaboration and to inspire people.
What will you be doing?
As Team Manager for the DK/FI/NO Dispute Resolutions team, you will lead the team and be responsible for performance management and follow-ups, recruitment and improvement projects. You will engage the employees in everyday work making sure that everything is working as smoooth and efficient as possible.
You will have a lot of contact with stakeholders internally and externally, and will be reporting to Senior Service Delivery Manager Dispute Resolutions Europe.
Main duties include:
* Responsible to follow up and deliver on the teams KPI's while delivering high quality services. Daily alignment with Senior agent in coaching of the team in order to reach operational targets.
* Work with your team to identify requirements, resolve cases and help drive decisions.
* Interface with stakeholders across the organization.
* Suggest and implement improvements.
Who are you?
* You have proven track record of successfully leading a team with strong results.
* Knowledge of management principles.
* You have a strong capability in knowledge gathering and sharing.
* You have strong business understanding and enjoy handling multiple tasks.
* You have great communication and networking skills, making sure that your stakeholders always know what to expect and when.
* You have excellent communication skills in English.
We will also offer you an awesome working environment filled with smart and ambitious colleagues who care for each other and work as a team in order to achieve success!
Interested? Great! Apply as soon as possible as we speak with suitable candidates continuously.
About (COMPANY NAME)
(COMPANY NAME) was founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2005. Since then, we've changed the banking industry forever. And now we're creating the world's smooothest shopping experience. We serve 80 million consumers worldwide, and partner with 190,000 merchants - with a new merchant joining us every 8 minutes. Including some of the world's leading brands, such as H&M, ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Samsung and Lufthansa. Our offices are spread over 17 different markets, hosted by +2,500 people from 90 nationalities