We are looking for engineers for our Android Platform Infrastructure team, to help enable developers innovate and iterate quickly, improving the (COMPANY NAME) experience.
Rapid development and deployment of the (COMPANY NAME) client is important to the company's success. We're looking for engineers to help mobile developers quickly understand the impact of their code changes so they can deliver a rock solid and beautiful product to our end-users in a reliable and timely manner. The infrastructure team also owns the architecture of the Android application and is responsible for maintaining and evolving it in a scalable manner.
-What you'll do
* Work with, own and care for the architecture for the Android platform.
* Develop tooling for automating client releases and test infrastructure.
* Increase developer productivity with better tools and practices.
* Work at a high pace of innovation supporting development at scale.
* Become a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional team.
* Work from our awesome office in Stockholm - we offer relocation packages if you do not currently live there.
-Who you are
* You have several years of working experience as a Software Engineer with either Java or C/C++, preferably both.
* You have extensive working experience as an Android engineer. This can be offset by a strong general development background.
* Experience in other languages such as Python, Groovy, bash, low level programming or productivity tools is a bonus.
* You have experience with XP, strong testing practices or CI/CD.
* You are a solutions-oriented team player. You are flexible and ready to do what brings most value to customers and other engineering teams at (COMPANY NAME).
* You have a great ability to learn and are eager to expand your areas of expertise.
* You have a passion for supporting and enabling others to become more productive.
* You have a strong quality mindset and care for the overall performance of the product.
Welcome with you application!
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music