Delivery Lead - IoT Services (m/f/d)
About the Role
(COMPANY NAME) is delivering highly innovative Internet of Things software solutions to our customers and are now looking for a person, who wants to join our team to improve our deliveries through excellent project and program management. Are you passionate about developing IoT and SaaS solutions? Do you want your work to have a direct impact on our operations as well as our customers?
We're looking for people who embody our values, aren't afraid to challenge, innovate, experiment, and move at a fast pace. We're always looking for ways to improve our products and ourselves. If this is you, we'd love to talk.
What You Will Do
* Drive the processes of delivery; integrate content and design from all streams and manage stakeholder syndication
* Responsible for orchestrating the delivery in the agreed timeframe, budget and quality as well as securing the necessary resources
* Review estimates and estimating assumptions for the product's schedule, effort, and cost using established estimating models, best practices and past experience
* Monitor and control execution of product delivery though adequate methods, and report back team performance against defined KPI's
* Responsible for providing direction, support and aligning with the Product Owner and Solution Architect
* Drive the agile methodology and internal project processes, including continuous improvements
* Be the main channel for the technical team, service design team and scrum master - helping understand progress and viability in each domain
* Manage a set of projects within Software as a Service and IoT
* Manage financials and budget follow ups
* Support in sprint planning and sprint reviews
Who You Are
* Relevant university degree in computer science or equivalent
* Certified Scrum Master or Product Owner or equivalent
* Experience in managing products and projects for new technologies (e.g. SaaS, IoT, Analytics, BI)
* Teamplayer and very good communication skills
* Experience in managing cross-functional teams (functional or line), working with DevOps (CI/CD) and in various design patterns
* Passion for modern application development
* Fluent in English (verbal and written)
What We Can Offer You
At (COMPANY NAME), we believe every career is as unique as the individual and empower employees to reach their full potential in a winning culture motivated by a powerful purpose.
Collaborative and caring Work Environment | Empowerment | Job Impact | Work with a Powerful Purpose | Individual Learning and Development | Health & Safety | Social Responsibility | Innovation
More About location
The position is preferably based in Gothenburg (Sweden), but can also be based in any of our offices in Europe with frequent visits to our office in Gothenburg.
We are looking forward to your online-application, including salary expectation & notice period.
Together, we are improving lives, every day.
Working at (COMPANY NAME) is not just a career; it is a chance to directly make the world a healthier, more hygienic and safer place. With impactful innovations coupled with sustainable solutions, we strive to reach more people every year with the necessary and essential solutions for well-being.
Application End Date