About this opportunity!
As part of the Digital Acceleration journey in Group Supply, to enable and support the NextGen Supply program, we need to build our own competencies in terms of Data Science and Analytics to work hand-in-hand with IT and other functions to define methods and analytical frameworks. Our goal is to develop a sophisticated engine to optimize our decisions and advance the way the Supply Chain operates. An example of one of our main focus areas is Digital Twin a virtual supply chain replica that consists of hundreds of assets, warehouses, logistics and inventory positions. Using advanced analytics and artificial intelligence, the digital twin simulates the supply chain's performance, including all the complexity that drives value loss and risks.
What you will do!
* Be responsible for developing scientific methods, processes, and systems to extract knowledge or insights to drive the future of applied analytics in Group Supply
* Responsible to setup the roadmap and budgeting
* Collaborate with the different Global Business and Market Areas (MANA, MNEA, MOAI, APAC, MELA)
* Provide thought leadership, perform Advanced Statistical Analytics, and build insights into data to support the business, identify trends, and measure performance to address business problems
* Collaborate with business and process owners, solution designers to understand business issues, and with engineers to implement and deploy scalable solutions, where applicable.
* Partner with (COMPANY NAME)'s machine intelligence team in IT to prioritize and answer the most important questions where machine learning and AI breakthroughs will have material impact in Group Supply
* Use your experience in analytics tools and scientific rigor to produce impactful insights. This includes working with petabytes data, and proposing/selecting/testing predictive models, recommendation engines, anomaly detection systems, statistical model, deep learning, reinforcement learnings and other machine learning systems
* Explore, build and test complex models and analytical frameworks, and coordinates and drives the deployment of models across Group Supply
* Collaborate with leaders, domain specialists, and decision makers to develop success criteria and optimize new products, features, policies, and models
* Mentor junior data scientists on technologies, methodologies and best-practices
* Develop methodologies, standards/best-practices and systems for reusable assets across Group Supply
* Develop and nurture digital communities within (COMPANY NAME) and its ecosystem in the areas of expertise
* Collaborate with others on the best way to detail and present the findings and experiments of the data analysis, including benchmarking against (de-facto) industry standards and baselines
* Collaborate with product development teams to modernize the findings
* Communicate key results to senior management through verbal, visual, and written media
* Engage with the external ecosystem (academia, technology leaders, open source etc.) to develop the skills and technology portfolio for Group Supply needs
To be successful in the role you should have
* Experience working with Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Logistics and other related fields
* Willingness to lead, mentor and have a helicopter view of the why and how we should implement data science in Group Supply
* Ability to clearly communicate complex results to technical and non-technical audiences
* Versatility and willingness to learn new technologies on the job
* BS, MS, or PhD in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Economics, or related field
* Knowledge in Statistics, e.g., hypothesis formulation, hypothesis testing, descriptive analysis and data exploration
* Demonstrated skills in Machine Learning, e.g., linear/logistics regression discriminant analysis, bagging, random forest, Bayesian model, SVM, neural networks, etc.
* Programming skills in various languages (Python, C++, Scala, Java, R)
* Skills in the use of current state-of-the-art machine learning frameworks such as Scikit-Learn, H2O, Keras, TensorFlow, and Spark
* Understanding of Cloud Native Technology
Why join (COMPANY NAME)?
At (COMPANY NAME), you´ll have an outstanding opportunity. The chance to use your skills and imagination to push the boundaries of what´s possible. To build never seen before solutions to some of the world's toughest problems. You´ll be challenged, but you won't be alone. You´ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.
What happens once you apply?
Click Here to find all you need to know about what our typical hiring process looks like.
Location for this role: Stockholm, Sweden
Hiring Manager: Head of AI & Analytics, BNEW GSU AI & Analytics
Recruiter: Asmita Kumari (email@example.com)
Kindly note that we cannot process applications sent via email.
Encouraging a diverse and inclusive organization is core to our values at (COMPANY NAME), that's why we nurture it in everything we do. We truly believe that by collaborating with people with different experiences we drive innovation, which is essential for our future growth. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and realize their full potential as part of our (COMPANY NAME) team.
(COMPANY NAME) is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, learn more.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || Sweden : Stockholm : Stockholm
Req ID: xxxxx1
Click here to find out more about our benefits
|Posted on:||24 Jun 2022|