Tender & Contract Specialist
In this role, you have the opportunity to:
Be a part of an exciting organization in transformation with a main focus to improve people's life through meaningful innovations.
You are responsible for:
* Management of bid/tender process and to provide high quality proposals on time ensuring each is competitive and compliant and meets the company targets for growth and profitability.
* Creation of pre-bid documentation and presentations for existing and potential customers including alignment of non-standard terms with relevant stakeholders.
* Systematically and efficiently managing contracts (creation, logistics tracking and archiving) and ensuring maximizing commercial and operational performance, as well as minimizing legal and business risks.
* Understanding the content of the contracts and driving related actions (e.g. fulfillment, invoicing) across all channels and ensure accuracy of calculations and payments within contractual terms and conditions
* Supporting in contract compliance audit.
* Quarterly analysis of tender results (total amount of tenders found, total amount of tenders won, reasons of nonparticipation, partner participation).
* Accurate and timely price & contract data management as well as business intelligence outcome (competitor prices) when closing a tender process.
* Pricing review activities with management and with the sales department to determine pricing and strategy for customer frame agreements as well as proactively work to reduce any waste in order-to cash process related to price data management.
* Contributing to optimization of Sales processes, drives continuous improvements applying LEAN.
You are a part of:
Commercial Operation Organization supporting Philips Health System Nordic market organization.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
* Master Degree within Business, Law or Economics
* Fluent Finnish in speaking and writing and excellent Swedish would be an advantage
* 5-10 years proven and successful track record in the development and implementation of bids and tenders and/or contract management, public procurement preferable medical device
* Strong team playing skills with the ability to engage across key business areas.
* Attention to details
* Communication skills and accuracy in writing
* Delivery oriented and service minded
* Ability to manage stakeholders
* Business Mindset
* Legal affinity
* Process management skills
* Analytics skills
* Advanced level of MS Excel
In return, we offer you:
When working at Philips you will be part of a challenging and innovative environment with a successful performance records and great opportunities to explore. As well as being part of a very dynamic and highly professional organization, which also creates interesting growth opportunities for further career development within the Nordics or in the larger Philips organization.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)