As a Live Producer at Massive you'll be our in-house subject matter expert on what makes a successful live game experience. You'll oversee the following teams with several direct reports (player services, business operations, game analytics, tech-ops and web) and collaborate with various stakeholders / internal and external service providers (IT, Marketing, Business, 3rd party operators, 1st parties, etc.) with a DevOps mentality, to ensure the development, availability and quality of our players live game experience.
This is a permanent position based in Malmö Sweden and requires working onsite. We kindly ask you to apply with your CV and message to the hiring manager/cover letter in English. Applications will be reviewed whilst the job-ad is posted.
* Defining the Live strategy; supporting, challenging, and articulating it to our core teams.
* Defining, monitoring, repotting and acting on KPIs to improve the live performance and the players experience.
* Managing the live project P&L, team budgets, and operational costs.
* Overseeing operations, ensuring all stakeholders are aware, informed, and coordinated for operations on the production environment.
* Overseeing the strategy and technical choices for the infrastructure architecture, to ensure sustainable, flexible, and high-quality solutions.
* Collaberating with stakeholders in the team, establishing a clear strategy for live content and content roadmap, aimed at creating a compelling and engaging post-launch experience.
* Participating in defining and managing live events/milestone schedule and release (closed and public Alpha/Beta/Other, Launch and patches, etc.)
* Overseeing the collaborating with business operations, our internal Brand, Business, and Marketing partners.
* Overseeing the telemetry design for in-game data, working with the teams to ensure the production and Live needs are met.
* Supervising the creation of reports and specific in-depth analysis to ensure insights are delivered to customers according to the priorities dictated by the live game needs.
* Evaluating the needs of the team in terms of resources and jobs, and ensuring these are met, maintaining a good standard of commitment and team motivation to create a work environment that promotes productivity.
Whilst a natural leader, you know how to navigate a flat culture and an agile work environment. You've the capacity to make important decisions in high-stress scenarios, take ownership, and maintain an effective team in emergencies. You can both delegate and lead, bringing awareness to online concepts, associated technologies, additional revenue strategies, and are knowledgeable in online back-end and infrastructure technology. You're a problem solver with strong communication skills in English (our company language).
Besides the above we're looking for someone aligned with our Massive values and with the following skills and experience:
* At least 5-years of proven work experience from a relevant video game studio in team and project management. Ideally with a solid and succesful live game strategy.
* A degree in Management, a similar field, or equivalent work experience.
* Multidisciplinary development experience.
* Experience shipping and operating game titles with connected features and services.
* Knowledge of (COMPANY NAME) structure and departments would be a plus.
Good to know
We aim to build a team that continuously pushes the boundaries of what's possible in game development, and because we love to learn and grow from the people around us, we might ask you to complete a practical test as a part of the recruitment process. We look forward to receiving your application and learning more about you. Meanwhile, please check out the videos posted below, to gain greater insight into life at Massive.
Longing to be part of a fun, creative and passionate workplace? We can offer you this and more in an open and friendly environment where you will work with some of the best craftsmen in the industry. Are you up for it? Come aboard for the ride!
Massive Entertainment is a premier producer of games and interactive entertainment for the global market. The studio is located in Malmö, Sweden and fully owned by (COMPANY NAME) Entertainment, the world's third largest independent video game publisher. We are more than 650 people from 45+ different countries working together to produce major titles such as World in Conflict, Far Cry 3, Tom Clancy's The Division and our latest Avatar Project.
We value diversity at Massive and promote a family-friendly culture and a gender-balanced work environment, where equal opportunities play a meaningful role in the day-to-day operations of our studio.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to enriching players' lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
At (COMPANY NAME), you'll grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world. Our massively friendly work environment will inspire you to go above and beyond to create experiences and brands people will fall in love with.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Videos To Watch