About (COMPANY NAME)
(COMPANY NAME) was founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2005. Since then we've changed the banking industry forever. And now we're creating the world's smoothest shopping experience. We serve over 90 million consumers worldwide, and partner with 200,000 merchants - with a new merchant joining us every 8 minutes. Including some of the world's leading brands, such as H&M, ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Samsung and Lufthansa. Our offices are spread over 17 different markets, hosted by 3500+ employees from 90 nationalities.
At (COMPANY NAME) we are all about simplifying buying and smoooth payments.
Our users like that, a lot, and we continue to grow in our effort to become the world's favourite way to buy. If you're triggered by having an impact on how millions of people shop and pay online, you're exactly the type of person we are looking for. We have secured our banking license and with this comes tons of interesting opportunities to pursue. Our goal is to improve the online buying experience for our consumers and merchants all over the world.
We're looking for experienced marketing professionals with strong experience in CRM. You will use first-party data from our merchant database to identify, create, optimize, and retain merchant segments. A big part of the role will be to discover, test, and implement automated campaigns to drive onboarding, retention, and happiness within the merchant segments.
A major goal for the team is to activate and engage newly signed merchants, and you will be responsible for planning tailored activation campaigns, from conceptualization through to analysis. This includes creative idea generation, proposal documentation, and overseeing execution.
You will need the ability to explore and data-mine a large and varied merchant database, draw actionable conclusions based on the data, and put the conclusions into practice.. You will be highly involved in the analytical and strategic parts of the creation process for the marketing campaigns the team initiates.
You will work closely with the analytical competence in the domain and most of all with the great colleagues within the team. All team members support each other with the conceptualization and execution of campaigns, content creation, and feedback. They will draw from your experience with CRM and your reading of the database to understand what initiatives can be accomplished and why, and will, in turn, provide the necessary merchant knowledge, creative input, and a fantastic team spirit.
What will you specifically do:
* Plan and deliver CRM strategies encouraging merchant retention and merchant loyalty.
* Become an expert on the merchants' journey with (COMPANY NAME) and what it takes to truly surprise and engage merchants through marketing activities.
* Leverage merchant data to identify business opportunities and merchant needs.
* Merchant Journey Mapping analyzing touch points with the organization and maximizing commercial opportunities.
* Monitor and maximize merchant lifetime value strategies ensuring maximum profitability and minimum acquisition costs.
* Ensuring the merchant database is segmented effectively for targeted marketing activities.
* Generate content calendar creation for B2B marketing efforts for email and owned channels.
* Develop campaign ideas based on first-party data and provide insights and recommendations.
* Generate standardized reporting for all campaigns to track and report performance; report on KPIs and generate next-step recommendations.
What we're looking for:
* Minimum 3 years of hands-on experience from working with CRM.
* A confident and articulate communicator capable of inspiring strong collaboration within the organization and across multiple departments.
* Ability to learn quickly about a portfolio of payments products and how these products benefit merchants
* Strong written, analytical, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
* Background in CRM (B2C or B2B), re-engagement, and retention strategies.
* Martech familiarity - Marketo, Salesforce-type systems and website CMS (Wordpress)
* The ability to write basic SQL code/queries is preferred or the ability to provide direction to the team on business questions so that they can generate outputs.
* Ability to prioritize and manage multiple workstreams that may require coordination/collaboration with several departments.
* Must be self-reliant, a great problem-solver, results-oriented with strong attention to detail.
* Must have demonstrated the ability to be a team player, flexible, collaborative, productive, and work well in a fast-paced environment under shifting deadlines.
How to apply
Send over a CV and cover letter in English
|Posted on:||23 Feb 2021|
|Industry:||Banking / Finance|