About The Hut Group:
(COMPANY NAME) is one of the world's fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious - we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to (COMPANY NAME) and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
About the Division - GLOSSYBOX
GLOSSYBOX is the leading luxury subscription-based beauty box service in the Nordics. Our business concept unites premier brands from the cosmetics industry with customers and beauty enthusiasts in an innovative and direct manner. Whether one chooses to subscribe to our exclusively curated limited edition box or wants to opt for the monthly box subscription, our customers always receive selected beauty products delivered straight to their door - from well-known brands to exciting, upcoming brands.
We're looking for an exciting, driven Marketing & Communications Manager with a strong digital background. We are a fast-moving business, and we're looking for someone with lots of ideas who enjoys being hands-on to support our expansion across the Nordics. You will have experience managing and developing brands with a strong background in social media, influencer marketing and PR & Events. We are very proud of our memorable campaigns; you will have exceptional project management skills and a great eye for detail. You will also be responsible for managing marketing budgets providing strong ROI on customer acquisition cost and cost of sales.
* Responsibility for GLOSSYBOX Nordic's brand marketing and communications to include Social Media, Influencer Marketing, PR & Events, campaign planning and management across subscriptions and skincare
* Develop and implement a best in class influencer marketing strategy. Strong negotiation, planning and commercial acumen is required here
* Develop and implement a leading social media strategy across all markets ensuring content is specifically tailored to our target audience. Ensure outstanding engagement and one to one relationships at all times
* Supporting territory E-Commerce Managers and the central marketing team with paid media, affiliates and CRM activity
Ensure GLOSSYBOX global brand guidelines are followed across all Nordics marketing material
* Ensure GLOSSYBOX monthly and limited-edition campaigns are executed flawlessly with great advanced planning and strong build-ups
* Develop and implement an incredible communications strategy, ensuring we have strong press relationships. Create new press opportunities to drive coverage away from our subscriptions business
* Support the wider business with paid media and CRM strategy
* Coordinate campaign recaps and evaluation reports, identifying and sharing key learnings, analytics, delivery against KPIs and best practice sharing across our Nordic markets to ensure we can evaluate the value of our ambassador programs and influencer investment and ROI.
* Closely collaborate with multiple internal functions incl. E-commerce, Art Director, Social Media and Brand Relations.
* Competitive salary
* Company bonus scheme
* Employee discounts
* A young and dynamic environment with an international and highly motivated team.
* Opportunities for individual development, varied tasks and a steep learning curve.
* Flat hierarchies, constant learning and casual workplace
* BSc or MSc degree in marketing or communications
* You have a minimum of 2-4 years proven track record of developing brands with influencer, social media and press experience. Either inhouse or at a marketing agency
* You are a skilled copywriter with a proven track record of producing copy for a variety of marketing channels, ideally within the beauty industry
* You have excellent SWE/ENG writing skills-, communication-, and organization skills
* Previous experience of Digital Marketing and Multi-Channel Marketing.
* Previous experience in implementing a social media/marketing strategy. .
* You look to analyse results to seek better learnings.
* You accomplish tasks accurately, thoroughly, and with an interest in statistics and analytics.
* Good numerical analytical abilities and can use data to form strategy and raise ROI on activities.
* You are strongly sales-oriented and have a genuine interest in writing. You love to create inspiring and sales driving marketing campaigns.
* You thrive when working independently under pressure to meet deadlines and have a positive approach to working in a team.
* Positive, can-do attitude that spreads throughout the organization, even during stressful situations. Possess a high level of commitment, organization skills and has a natural positive energy in everything that you take on.
* A team player that have no problem helping a team member in need.
* Solution driven whom thrives and succeeds in a culture that is fast moving.
* Did we mention highly organized? It is needed