(COMPANY NAME) is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us to achieve our mission.
The (COMPANY NAME) 365 Modern Work & Security Subsidiary Business Group Lead (BG Lead) has end-to-end accountability for the (COMPANY NAME) 365 Modern Work and Security business in the local market including planning, execution, and governance. This includes revenue, scorecard, and share dashboard accountabilities and goals, as well as playing a leadership role within the subsidiary including participating in Extended Leadership meetings, planning, and governance processes and providing data and insights that support and drive effective business prioritization and decision-making that achieves the (COMPANY NAME) 365 Modern Work and Security business goals.
In this role, the BG Lead is responsible for close cross-group collaboration through leading virtual teams across segments to ensure local execution of strategies and tactics to further drive the business. An important role of the BG Lead is building deep audience insight, including understanding audience segmentation, their attitudes, and purchase behaviors. Based on these insights, build locally relevant customer offers and co-marketing partnerships and integrate these into the commercial and consumer sales motions. They are the ambassador for the product brand in the local market or area and are responsible for overseeing and managing the investments in (COMPANY NAME) 365 Modern Work and Security broad marketing and digital media outreach initiatives.
The BG Lead is expected to have a deep understanding of the products, the go-to-market strategies, competitive landscape, the local business opportunity, and climate in their local market or area. The BG Lead is the local spokesperson externally and internally for the products in the subsidiary. Finally, the BG Lead is on point for reporting back to Corp on the success metrics (scorecard) as part of the rhythm of the business process.
Marketing Planning and Program Execution
* Leadership and orchestration of marketing plans supporting the (COMPANY NAME) 365 and Security priorities: drive new users, grow revenue, and establish new categories of services, expand existing business, acquire new business.
* Establish cross subsidiary influence and leadership access enabling your team to create and land timely and quality integrated Modern Work & Security marketing plans that are fully supported by the Segment Leaders.
* Do your part to lead and enable cross subsidiary commitments from sales, services, marketing managers, and partners to fully execute these plans.
* Partner with other marketing roles to leverage resources and/or initiatives for a more impactful and holistic plan.
* Be the (COMPANY NAME) 365 & Security ambassador of the product brand experience and (COMPANY NAME) CPE (Customer & Partner Experience).
* Lead the quarterly solution area business review.
* Ensure PMMs provide business objectives to CMO Integrated Marketing Managers who develop integrated marketing plans. PMMs will participate in the workstreams led by CMO to build a comprehensive event plan for the complete fiscal year.
Product Advocacy, Positioning, Messaging, and Storytelling
* Assess the overall strengths and weaknesses of the subsidiary's sales and marketing force in being able to message the value proposition, story tell, demo, and advocate your key products.
* Build and execute a plan to resolve key gaps and shortcomings, leveraging collaboration with local and area PMMs.
* Continually work on a scalable approach to expand product messaging, across multiple channels, both traditional and digital. Leverage the local Swedish new world of work story, "Det nya arbetslivet".
* Land and leverage (COMPANY NAME) Security thought leader positioning.
* Partner with segment leaders to build a pipeline of product advocates among our customers and partners.
* Coach PMMs, sellers, CSU, and partners in product knowledge, demos, modern storytelling, compete, tools, and checklist.
Competitive Positioning and Response
* Assess the overall ecosystem (internal sales, partner sales, connected sales and marketing motions) and establish changes needed to build a sustainable compete muscle.
* Review, monitor, and adjust the strategies and action plans to accelerate our market share growth against our prioritized competitors.
* Review and monitor the relevant detection tools and Share Dashboard metrics and be familiar with the key levers.
* Based on the competitive insights and strategies derived by your Product Marketing Managers (PMMs), provide the leadership to orchestrate the cross subsidiary/segment commitment and coordination to execute said strategies.
* Drive for clarity on the Swedish market for cloud compliance, to empower all customers to achieve more through cloud services.
* Manage the escalation processes in competitive situations and distill the learnings from win/loss reviews to drive systematic change in the subsidiary.
Business and Monetization
* Accountable for the business goals and targets of supporting (COMPANY NAME) 365 and Security products (revenue, scorecard, and share dashboard), including consumption and usage.
* Business leadership is critical in driving governance and changes in the business model, based on business issues and market dynamics.
* Influence and orchestration, cross segment, cross discipline (sales, marketing, usage, services, and partners) and between the geography and Corp.
* Drive cross subsidiary collaboration health within the Swedish subsidiary.
* Influence the product planning prioritization to meet the local market's needs
* Bachelor's Degree (B.S./B.A.) or equivalent experience required, MBA preferred. Relevant fields of study include Marketing, Business, Computer Science
* Proven product marketing experience, people management experience preferred.
Skills & Knowledge
* Develop and attract talent
* Product and customer focused
* Understand product advocacy and evangelism
* Core marketing experience (positioning and messaging)
* Strong analytical skills
* Excellent communicator
* Experienced in core marketing communications functions
* Being a conduit between technology and the business with the voice of customer in mind
* Role model for (COMPANY NAME) values
* Good Swedish and English communication skills
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with (COMPANY NAME) and the country where you work
|Posted on:||25 Nov 2021|