Who we are
Since our start in 2017 we have provided smart tools that help put financial power back in the hands of the people - where we believe it belongs. Everything we do is based on one vision: to improve the world's financial health.
So far, we've helped Swedes, Finns and Germans save millions by refinancing expensive consumer credits. But we aim higher. New markets, new tools, new products and new ways of improving people's financial lives. This means we need more brains and hearts to fuel our growth. That is why we are currently searching for a Global CRM Specialist.
What you will be doing
As a Global CRM Specialist, you'll be part of the global CRM team and responsible for the day-to-day operational elements. Executing campaigns, building out and managing our automated communication across emails, in-app, web, and push notifications in order to drive incremental business and customer value.
* Build marketing campaigns across channels (in-app, email, web, and push notifications) for your market.
* Proof and test all global campaigns before they reach our customers.
* Monitor campaign deployment to ensure all send-outs go out correctly, and proactively identify potential program issues quickly and efficiently.
* Support customer targeting (audience building, list generation, control groups etc) including setting-up A/B tests.
* Proactively come up with and implement strategies to ensure our communications are optimally produced, production processes are robust and our overall execution is efficient.
Who you are
* +2 years experience in a CRM or direct marketing role ideally with experience of Braze or hands-on experience with content management systems.
* Analytical mindset and data-driven approach to problem-solving.
* Strong time management, prioritization, and problem-solving skills.
* Bachelors in relevant field or equivalent related professional experience.
* Enjoys working in cross-functional teams.
* Enthusiastic and positive attitude.
* Experience working with SQL and building reports in PowerBI/Tableau is an advantage.
* You speak and write fluent English and Swedish or German.
Bonus, but not a must:
* Previous experience within start-ups, fintech, or working in a highly regulated industry
* Projects or achievements showing passion and ability to get things done
We offer you
The chance to be part of something truly amazing. With strong backers and a world-class team, there is no limit to what we can achieve together.
We promise that you will be challenged, pushed to develop your skill set and get the opportunity to work alongside amazing and smart colleagues.
While we've had a good run so far it is what lies ahead that excites everyone that works here, and we are just getting started. Then there is the compensation package, centrally located cozy office, extra time off on your birthday and a bunch of other benefits as well. But we will get to all that in due time.
For now, begin your journey with us by clicking "Apply" below.
We cannot wait to meet you! 🤩
|Posted on:||23 Sep 2022|
|Languages:||English, Swedish, German|