Soundtrap is a collaborative, browser- and cloud-based recording studio. As of November 2017, we are a part of the (COMPANY NAME) family. Our mission is to enable music and podcast creation for everyone, no matter where in the world you are or what device you are using.
We're a unit within (COMPANY NAME), small enough to move fast and make our own decisions, but with all the technical resources that we need from the larger company.
Since our launch in 2013, we have attracted millions of users. With us, anyone can make their recordings online, either as an independent creator or in collaboration with friends, band members or classmates.
This is a fixed term contract between 8th April 2019 until 30th April 2020 with possibility to get extended.
-What you'll do
Our Branding & Communications team consists of Creatives, PR Manager and Project Managers and Coordinators, reporting to Head of Marketing at Soundtrap.
The team is managing all marketing activities such as campaigines, events, press releases etc within the hub with stakeholders from different part of the business side.
As Project Coordinator your focus would be to organize events around the world, (Texas, NY, LA, Sydney etc) that will be visited by up to 20 000 people within the EdTech industry but to some extent you would also set up the logistics around awareness events.
Travel to some extent is to be expected.
* Book and plan events and everything related to it, such as virtual booth building, logistics, ensuring wifi access, contact with event organizers, etc
* Coordinate with different stakeholder teams and ensure event schedule is up to date
* Plan for events together with the creative team and an external partner
* Handle event budget and keep it up do date
* Order merchandise for events
Who you are
* You are a super detailed person with organization skills way above the ordinary
* Administration and proactivity is in your blood and your ability to foresee potential risks will prevent them from happening
* You get a kick out of crossing things off your to-do-list but never at the expense of quality. Quick and dirty gives you nightmares
* You are secure and humble enough to ask for help or support when needed.
* You enjoy having a lot of interactions with different types of people.
* You have previous experience from working with project management and coordination
* You are a team player, smart, adapt well with change and have a positive attitude
* You are able to work in a fast-paced environment across external and internal team
Please send your resume and cover letter in English as soon as possible.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music