At (COMPANY NAME), we've connected millions of people to their favorite songs and created a service that people use to discover and enjoy music they love. We're in 65 markets…and counting! We aim to revolutionize the way people consume music, and we'll need some very talented people to help us achieve our mission.
We are looking for a broadly experienced Content Programming Lead to join (COMPANY NAME)'s Content team in Stockholm. In this role will you build and lead a team of Content Editors and Programmers who curate first-rate listening experiences for a multitude of our Kids and Family offerings, globally.
You demonstrate a real passion for performance oriented analytics. Above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences music.
-What you'll do
* Manage a team focused on curating and programming listening experiences (Music and Podcasts) for our youngest users
* Identify and substantiate content hypotheses for specific audiences and different segments within Kids & Family
* You will review catalogs of music across genres and evaluate global programming potential
* You will be using quantitative and qualitative data, analyze consumer behavior, identify content gaps and make decisions from there
* Stay up to date with trends and culture within the family segment, and translate them to compelling audio propositions
* You will help to build a portfolio of fun, educational and creative content themes and concepts tailored for Kids and families
* Collaborate with Content teams, and other cross-functional teams in the company on a multitude of strategic initatives
-Who you are
* You have previous experience from leading a larger team in the music, media or entertainment industry
* You have significant experience marketing, programming or producing content specifically for the Kids & Family Segment.
* You are experienced in working with music for gaming, film/TV or commercials. Previous experience in Gaming or from a Kids/Family app developer is valued highly
* You are passionate about all kinds of music - from a wide array of genres, styles, and eras
* With the global aspect of the role are we looking for someone that speaks at least two languages fluently: English and additional Portuguese, Spanish or German are particularly interesting
* Ability and willingness to work with and respond to data and analytics
* Strong propensity to take initiative and thrive on change
* You are an excellent communicator and a passionate leader who is invested in your team's development and growth. You have a team spirit, a strong work ethic, and a warm friendly attitude
Please attach your resume in English.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music