We are now looking for two Business Area (BA) Communication Leader for BA Cooking, Eating, Decoration & Home Organisation and BA Kitchen, Bathroom & Home Appliances to lead and create effective communication both internally and externally. You will be a key contributor in creating an open and sharing climate, being a role model of the (COMPANY NAME) values and secure that our co-workers are informed, engaged and empowered in their daily work! You will be a part of the Marketing & Communication team and report to Marketing & Communication Manager.
In this role you will lead the holistic communication within and from the BA that helps position the BA business within and beyond Range & Supply in order to strengthen the (COMPANY NAME) brand.
* You will lead the tactical internal communication to support the business and people agenda as well as leading the internal communication calendar and manage the internal communication structure and flow within the BA.
* You are responsible for developing the communication competence in the BA and enable others to lead with communication and represent (COMPANY NAME) according to (COMPANY NAME) values and (COMPANY NAME) tone of voice.
* You create a planned process for change management and communication together with People & Culture and Line Manager and you contribute to the implementation of business strategies, priorities and processes through communication.
* You execute the BA's corporate communication agenda that is not directly connected to range.
* You manage the communication productions within the area of responsibility and you are the visual, verbal and written communication expert in the BA.
We believe that you have a proven successful track record in leading internal communication on a tactical level in a global environment. It is beneficial if you have a good understanding of (COMPANY NAME) business and the role of communication as integrated part of the business. You have an excellent ability to build trust and strong working relationships across a diverse group of people and you comfortably support and influence senior business leaders and colleagues with the business goals and co-workers in focus. You have a passion for the (COMPANY NAME) identity, core values and vision to secure the right presentation.
You are passionate about communication as a business enabler and tactical tool to lead business and people and to drive engagement and you are experienced in leading and managing change. You enjoy working in fast faced, global environment and with the mix of strategic thinking and turning communication theory into practise. You enjoy empowering others and share your competence so we constantly improve - to mentor or coach others in communication creation and delivery.
(COMPANY NAME) offers an exciting and empowering working environment in a global marketplace. And as the world's leader at life at home, you have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us. At (COMPANY NAME) we believe that when you as an individual grow - (COMPANY NAME) grows!
Please send us your application - CV and letter of motivation - in English. We really want to get to know you, so make sure you tell us why you would be a good fit for this role. The last day to send your application is September 22th.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact hiring managers Kajsa Sjödahl (BA Cooking, Eating, Decoration & Home Organisation) at +4x xxx xxxxx0 or Håkan Sandman at +4x xxx xxxxx6. If you have any questions about the recruitment process, please contact Recruitment Specialist Måns Persson at +4x xxx xxxxx5.
The position is based in Älmhult, an inspirational working environment, based on creativity and innovation, which gives you the opportunity to work and interact with people from all around the world. Älmhult has excellent commuting possibilities with hourly trains to Malmö, Lund and Växjö, and an (COMPANY NAME) shuttle bus run back and forth to Helsingborg two times a day