We are looking for an individual with experience from both tech start-ups and global giants, who is passionate about transforming companies where technology is at the core of the business to join (COMPANY NAME)'s Strategy Operations team.
The team manages (COMPANY NAME) Rhythm, the process through which (COMPANY NAME) sets its long term strategic direction and figures out how to get there. Our aim is to create the optimal operating model for balancing creativity and innovation with speedy and focused execution. Our team is constantly looking for optimizing speed and to find a perfect balance between autonomy and cross-business deliveries. Specifically, the team is responsible for ensuring successful execution of cross-functional strategic initiatives.
What you'll do
* Drive change at (COMPANY NAME). Help out to find the optimal ways of getting the most impactful things done in a speedy manner
* Run the process of strategic initiatives, from sourcing of the the initiatives, securing commitment to them, making sure they can run in an efficient way to assuring the leads are updated and engaged in them.
* Work with cross-functional, strategic initiatives and support our Program Managers in their work where they lead and execute on the initiatives.
* Continually assess (COMPANY NAME)'s most important strategic and operational challenges, and improve our understanding of the way things work at (COMPANY NAME).
* Identify, prioritize and lead continuous improvement on our strategic planning and our execution model.
* Be a spokesperson for the team to encourage communication and collaboration between our team and other functional teams, program managers and our senior leadership.
* Act as a strong communicator and trainer of the operating model and the different elements within the operating model .
* Structure, develop and communicate data-driven insights and recommendations on improving operational issues at the company for senior stakeholders at (COMPANY NAME).
Who you are
* You are a management consultant, probably at one of the Big 6 consultancies, where you have worked with digital transformation and agility at scale in companies. You have experience from both tech start-ups and global giants and are passionate about transforming companies where technology is at the core of the business.
* You have an agile mindset, are an passionate problem solver and you have true experience from driving change with a proven record of speed, impact and efficiency improvements.
* You have experience with complex business models and/or high volume transaction companies in an engineering culture
* You are a great communicator who think, act and communicate clearly and confidently with your team members and stakeholders across the company.
* You are comfortable partnering with individual contributors, vendors and C-level executives.
* You have demonstrable experience of working on critical, highly visible projects and thriving even when given a short timeline
* You learn quickly and help your team to do so too and you love thinking out of the box
* You are a curious person actively seeking inspiration and engaging in discussion on new operational and organizational theories, technologies and business challenges
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status