Communications & Pursuit Strategist (CaPS) / Bid Manager (f/m) in Zurich
If you are a commercial, competitive and creative bid professional with a passion for creating compelling campaign messaging and winning in the market - this could be the role for you. EY is looking for a CaPS to project manage and develop value propositions for our global firm's most strategically important and highest value sales opportunities.
The CaPS is responsible for strategic pursuit opportunity management and developing pursuit campaign messaging to help win new business.
Your key responsibilities
* Managing the entire pursuit process which includes developing win themes, writing the document, supporting presentation preparation, working with creative design and project managing the proposal process.
* Taking a proactive role in driving the pursuit process and developing strategic and tactical proposals, timelines and procedures to win new business.
* Monitoring the progress of all pursuit activities to ensure adherence to deadlines and quality standards. Monitoring and analysing the impact of business/financial news on targets.
* Facilitating meetings with account team members to evaluate the business and client issues and helping develop stakeholder engagement strategies from the beginning of the pursuit process.
* Attending and actively contribute to the kick-off strategy, status, follow-up/debrief, and presentation preparation meetings.
* Developing top quality proposals, presentations and other client meeting documents including final editing, proofing and delivery of materials to the target to ensure consistency.
* Ensuring that message quality, format, and content meet the target's objectives and are consistent with firm-wide communication guidelines.
* Defining best practices and ensuring that leading practices are shared within the pursuits group and across EY.
* Engaging with the business to drive the use and development of content for our 'Proposal of the Future' self-service suite of materials, tailored by market.
* Helping develop, drive and execute on various wider business development projects and initiatives
Skills and attributes for success
* Strong written communication skills in English and German with an ability to convey value
* Demonstrable project management experience with ability to coordinate multiple projects and initiatives at one time
* Ability to build strong networks with internal stakeholders and the wider business development community
* Leadership skills that command attention and achieve credibility in a short period of time
To qualify for the role you must have
Excellent communication skills - verbal, written and visual
Strong working knowledge of a professional services organisation
Strong stakeholder management skills
European language skills
Willingness to travel across EMEIA
Ideally, you'll also have
Experience in the financial services sector
An innovation mind-set
Team player mentality
Determination to win in the market
What we look for
Commercial, competitive and creative bid managers who are passionate about for creating compelling campaign messaging and winning in the market.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you'll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we're using the finance products, expertise and systems we've developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we'll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
We are looking forward to receiving your application
Do the next step and apply for this position online. Ref No: ZUR0017X. For further information please contact our recruitment team (Rxxxxxxxxxx.email@example.com / 4x xx xxx xx x6).
Only direct applications will be considered