Calibration Master Data Specialist (m/w/d) in Lengnau
CSL Behring is a global biotherapeutics leader driven by its promise to save lives. Focused on serving patients’ needs by using the latest technologies, we develop and deliver innovative therapies that are used to treat people with life-threatening medical conditions and to help them live full lives. The parent company, CSL Limited, is headquartered in Melbourne, Australia.
In May 2014, CSL selected Lengnau in the Canton of Bern in Switzerland as the location of a new manufacturing facility to support the commercial production of our promising novel therapies. In May 2020, CSL announced the strategic partnership with Thermo Fisher Scientific, the world leader in serving science. Thermo Fisher will lease and operate the Lengnau state-of-the-art biotech manufacturing facility once construction is completed in 2021. It is anticipated that employees at the site who are engaged for the operation of the site and the commercial production of our therapies in Lengnau will automatically transfer to Thermo Fisher Scientific once construction is complete. Today, more than 200 employees work in Lengnau.
You can find more information on the strategic partnership with Thermo Fisher here (https://www.cslbehring.com/newsroom/2020/thermo-fisher-and-csl) and some more information about the prospects of a future career with Thermo Fisher here (https://corporate.thermofisher.com/en/about-us.html).
We are looking for talented and dedicated personalities that share our passion to develop and deliver innovative therapies. With your commitment, reliability and high-quality standards you help us to improve the quality of life for those in need.
We are currently recruiting for a
Calibration Master Data Specialist (m/f/d) - R-130329
- Responsibility for the independent creation of instruments in Maximo including the corresponding asset master data.
- Configuration of Maximo master data: for example, Site, Location, Object, Parent Asset, Asset, Asset Lists, Calibration Job Plan, PM, System status, Instrument ranges, Tolerances, Acceptance criteria.
- Dealing with large amounts of data in multiple locations.
- Assistance in creating uniform calibration work plans
- Development of uniform text modules for calibration work plans
- Support in setting up calibration plans in Maximo
- Participation in the continuous improvement of calibration process in the area of Master Data
- Maintenance of asset master data in relation to instrument parts lists and the corresponding spare parts
- General administrative activities and support in the technical area (labeling, spare parts management, external inquiries, etc)
We welcome early career profiles after graduation (Bachelors or Masters) and offer the opportunity for on-the-job development.
- Technical degree e.g. as Mechanical Engineer, Process Engineer or Chemical Engineer, from a technical university, ETH or a Technical College
- Recognized further training in the area of calibration/ instrumentation preferred (e.g. calibration specialist)
- Recognised higher technical qualification/apprenticeship
- Baseline understanding of full ERP and related CMMS software
- Knowledge of CMMS project management methodology OneMaximo, SAP PM, or other CMMS system master data experience
- Fluent in English language, German is a plus
|Posted on:||26 Apr 2021|
|Job starts:||As soon as possible|
|Study areas:||Engineering, Engineering - Chemical, Engineering - Electrical, Engineering - Electronic, Engineering - Mechanical, Engineering - Technology, Manufacturing Sciences (including CAD - CAM - CAE)|