Validation Engineer (m/w/d) in Lengnau
CSL Behring is a global biotherapeutics leader driven by its promise to save lives. Focused on serving patients’ needs by using the latest technologies, we develop and deliver innovative therapies that are used to treat people with life-threatening medical conditions and to help them live full lives. The parent company, CSL Limited, is headquartered in Melbourne, Australia.
In May 2014, CSL selected Lengnau in the Canton of Bern in Switzerland as the location of a new manufacturing facility to support the commercial production of our promising novel therapies. In May 2020, CSL announced the strategic partnership with Thermo Fisher Scientific, the world leader in serving science. Thermo Fisher will lease and operate the Lengnau state-of-the-art biotech manufacturing facility once construction is completed in 2021. It is anticipated that employees at the site who are engaged for the operation of the site and the commercial production of our therapies in Lengnau will automatically transfer to Thermo Fisher Scientific once construction is complete. Today, more than 200 employees work in Lengnau.
You can find more information on the strategic partnership with Thermo Fisher here (https://www.cslbehring.com/newsroom/2020/thermo-fisher-and-csl) and some more information about the prospects of a future career with Thermo Fisher here (https://corporate.thermofisher.com/en/about-us.html).
We are looking for talented and dedicated personalities that share our passion to develop and deliver innovative therapies. With your commitment, reliability and high-quality standards you help us to improve the quality of life for those in need.
We are currently recruiting for a
Validation Engineer (m/f/d) - R-130384
- Performs requalification and revalidation Work Orders, including routine and non-routine operations and documents
- Oversees execution of activities by external contractors
- Is part of the on duty service team
- Supports the redaction of Standard Operating Procedures and Work Instructions related to requalification and revalidation
- Investigates non-conformities, especially root cause analysis and appropriate Corrective And Preventive Actions, and assists with the redaction of the findings
- Participates in calibration activities
- Acts as the deputy for the Head of Metrology in times of absence
We welcome early career profiles after graduation (Bachelors or Masters) and offer the opportunity for on-the-job development
- Holds a technical degree, e.g. as Electrical, Mechanical Process, Automation, or Chemical Engineer from a technical university, ETH or a Technical College
- Recognized further training(s) in the area of Validation desirable
- First experience within the pharmaceutical industry and in a similar function related to validation is a Plus
- A conversational level in English and German language is required
|Posted on:||26 Apr 2021|
|Job starts:||As soon as possible|
|Study areas:||Engineering, Engineering - Chemical, Engineering - Electrical, Engineering - Electronic, Engineering - Mechanical, Engineering - Technology, Manufacturing Sciences (including CAD - CAM - CAE)|