Reliability Engineer (m/f/d) in Lengnau
CSL Behring is a global biotherapeutics leader driven by its promise to save lives. Focused on serving patients’ needs by using the latest technologies, we develop and deliver innovative therapies that are used to treat people with life-threatening medical conditions and to help them live full lives. The parent company, CSL Limited, is headquartered in Melbourne, Australia.
In May 2014, CSL selected Lengnau in the Canton of Bern in Switzerland as the location of a new manufacturing facility to support the commercial production of our promising novel therapies. In May 2020, CSL announced the strategic partnership with Thermo Fisher Scientific, the world leader in serving science. Thermo Fisher will lease and operate the Lengnau state-of-the-art biotech manufacturing facility once construction is completed in 2021. It is anticipated that employees at the site who are engaged for the operation of the site and the commercial production of our therapies in Lengnau will automatically transfer to Thermo Fisher Scientific once construction is complete. Today, more than 200 employees work in Lengnau.
You can find more information on the strategic partnership with Thermo Fisher here (https://www.cslbehring.com/newsroom/2020/thermo-fisher-and-csl) and some more information about the prospects of a future career with Thermo Fisher here (https://corporate.thermofisher.com/en/about-us.html).
We are looking for talented and dedicated personalities that share our passion to develop and deliver innovative therapies. With your commitment, reliability and high-quality standards you help us to improve the quality of life for those in need.
We are currently recruiting for a
Reliability Engineer (m/f/d) - R-129692
- Develop and manage the Lengnau site reliability program, work with the stakeholders to ensure the reliability and maintainability of installations
- Perform the review, improvement and update of Maintenance SOPs and Parts Lists
- Responsible to setup and lead criticality assessments, Root Cause Failure Analysis (RCFA) and Failure Mode Effects and Criticality Analysis (FMECA).
- Responsible to develop, maintain and optimize Maintenance Plans for all assets
- Lead the implementation of predictive maintenance across the facility
- In collaboration with engineering, manufacturing, and maintenance personnel lead, perform or support troubleshooting of equipment.
- Coordinates the improvement of maintenance processes to ensure inspection readiness (safety and quality) and to meet regulatory and CSL internal requirements and best practices
- Analyzes the performance of the systems in terms of quality, safety, availability and maintenance costs and draws up plans for short and long-term optimization
- Influences the design and defines the necessary measures to ensure optimal, cost-effective maintenance during the procurement of new equipment
- Participate and provide support for audits.
We welcome early-career profiles after graduation (Masters or PhD) and offer the opportunity for on-the-job development
- Holds a Master's degree in an engineering field
5 years’ experience in maintenance and/or reliability engineeringare desirable but we also welcome early career profiles after graduation (Masters or PhD) and offer the opportunity for on-the-job development
- In-depth expertise in plant construction in a GMP regulated area desirable
- Profound knowledge of methodologies for root cause evaluation, e.g. FMEA.
- Experience with Maximo CMMS desirable
|Posted on:||26 Apr 2021|
|Job starts:||As soon as possible|
|Study areas:||Engineering, Engineering - Chemical, Engineering - Electrical, Engineering - Electronic, Engineering - Mechanical, Engineering - Technology, Manufacturing Sciences (including CAD - CAM - CAE)|