Calibration Master Data Subject matter Expert (m/f/d) in Lengnau
CSL Behring is a global biotherapeutics leader driven by its promise to save lives. Focused on serving patients’ needs by using the latest technologies, we develop and deliver innovative therapies that are used to treat people with life-threatening medical conditions and to help them live full lives. The parent company, CSL Limited, is headquartered in Melbourne, Australia.
In May 2014, CSL selected Lengnau in the Canton of Bern in Switzerland as the location of a new manufacturing facility to support the commercial production of our promising novel therapies. In May 2020, CSL announced the strategic partnership with Thermo Fisher Scientific, the world leader in serving science. Thermo Fisher will lease and operate the Lengnau state-of-the-art biotech manufacturing facility once construction is completed in 2021. It is anticipated that employees at the site who are engaged for the operation of the site and the commercial production of our therapies in Lengnau will automatically transfer to Thermo Fisher Scientific once construction is complete. Today, more than 200 employees work in Lengnau.
You can find more information on the strategic partnership with Thermo Fisher here (https://www.cslbehring.com/newsroom/2020/thermo-fisher-and-csl) and some more information about the prospects of a future career with Thermo Fisher here (https://corporate.thermofisher.com/en/about-us.html).
We are looking for talented and dedicated personalities that share our passion to develop and deliver innovative therapies. With your commitment, reliability and high-quality standards you help us to improve the quality of life for those in need.
We are currently recruiting for a
Calibration Master Data, Subject Matter Expert (m/f/d) - R-130383
- Creation and maintenance of calibration Master Data in Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) by providing business and technical needs, e.g job plans, calibration data sheets and calibration tools
- Participate in the preparation and continuous improvement of calibration strategy plans
- Maintain GMP compliance in all business processes, including data integrity
- Participate in performing planning activities in CMMS, short and long term
- Guides colleagues, consultants and external workers assigned to the CMMS Team
- Perform in cross-functional team environments with geographically diverse teams
- Ensures the exchange of know-how between the company sites regarding the CMMS System
- Assume primary internal responsibility for the successful implementation of the CMMS in a new site under hard and fast deadlines
We welcome early career profiles after graduation (Bachelors or Masters) and offer the opportunity for on-the-job development
- Holds a technical degree e.g. as Mechanical Engineer, Process Engineer or Chemical Engineer, from a technical university, ETH or a Technical College (FH)
- 5 years of experience in a similar function within the pharmaceutical industry or in another regulated industry are desirable but we also welcome early career profiles after graduation (Bachelors, Masters or PhD) and offer the opportunity for on-the-job development
- Experienced in working with IBM Maximo System
Good knowledge in Maintenance Engineering e.g. Planning Maintenance, Plant Engineering, Small Investments, Sourcing and Spare Parts handling desirable
|Posted on:||26 Apr 2021|
|Job starts:||As soon as possible|
|Study areas:||Engineering, Engineering - Chemical, Engineering - Electrical, Engineering - Electronic, Engineering - Mechanical, Engineering - Technology, Manufacturing Sciences (including CAD - CAM - CAE)|