Financial Analyst, Business Partnering in Lengnau
SL Behring is a global biotherapeutics leader driven by its promise to save lives. Focused on serving patients’ needs by using the latest technologies, we develop and deliver innovative therapies that are used to treat people with life-threatening medical conditions and to help them live full lives. The parent company, CSL Limited, is headquartered in Melbourne, Australia.
In May 2014, CSL selected Lengnau in the Canton of Bern in Switzerland as the location of a new manufacturing facility to support the commercial production of our promising novel therapies. In May 2020, CSL announced the strategic partnership with Thermo Fisher Scientific, the world leader in serving science. Thermo Fisher will lease and operate the Lengnau state-of-the-art biotech manufacturing facility once construction is completed in 2021. It is anticipated that employees at the site who are engaged for the operation of the site and the commercial production of our therapies in Lengnau will automatically transfer to Thermo Fisher Scientific once construction is complete. Today, more than 200 employees work in Lengnau.
You can find more information on the strategic partnership with Thermo Fisher here (https://www.cslbehring.com/newsroom/2020/thermo-fisher-and-csl) and some more information about the prospects of a future career with Thermo Fisher here (https://corporate.thermofisher.com/en/about-us.html).
We are looking for talented and dedicated personalities that share our passion to develop and deliver innovative therapies. With your commitment, reliability and high-quality standards you help us to improve the quality of life for those in need.
We are currently recruiting for a
Analyst, Finance Business Partner (f/m/d)
- Analyzes and forecasts financial and economic data to provide information for strategic and operational decisions
- Collects, verifies and analyzes financial information and economic indicators
- Analyzes the financial implications of proposed investments or other transactions to evaluate alternatives against business objectives
- Evaluates industry, economic, financial and market trends to forecast the organization's short, medium and long-term financial and competitive position
- Under direct supervision, performs accounting activities in accordance with the organization's accounting policies, procedures and reporting requirements
- Reconciles accounts, posts journal entries and maintains accurate general ledger
- Collects and compiles simple financial information and assists senior accountants with accounting statements and financial reports
- Reports may include profit and loss statements, balance sheets, depreciation statements, cash flow and regulatory reports and filings
- University degree (Bachelor, Masters or higher) in Accounting, Finance or related discipline. Focus in controlling would be an asset
- Professional work experience in controlling is welcomed
- Good Knowledge of balance sheet, income statement and IFRS accounting standards is a plus
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and other MS Office applications
- Understanding of ERP solutions
- Languages: German and English fluent in writing and spoken required
- Effective communication
- Analytical skills and highly develop mathematical thinking
- Result orientation
- Ability to collaborate in matrix organization
|Posted on:||26 Apr 2021|
|Job starts:||As soon as possible|
|Languages:||English (advanced), German (advanced)|
|Study areas:||Accountancy, Banking, Business Studies, Economics, Financial Management|