(COMPANY NAME) Solution Engineers (SE's) are responsible for interacting with clients to understand their needs and business priorities, and matching those with capabilities within the (COMPANY NAME) product suite.
SE's will design, build and prepare demonstrations that showcase product capabilities and features to customers as part of the sales cycle. It's important for SE's to have good communication skills, they are expected to present and position solutions to the client, highlight the benefits of using (COMPANY NAME) by sharing customer success stories, and convey technical information clearly. SE's will work closely with Account Executives and the broader Sales Team to meet sales targets and promote (COMPANY NAME) products.
This Solution Engineer is responsible for presenting a broad range of (COMPANY NAME) solutions to prospects and customers while handling all technical objections in the sales cycle. Through carefully planned discovery with a range of stakeholders you will uncover the specific business requirements and value drivers that make this a compelling and transformative project. Working with the extended sales team you will help to develop a differentiated solution, demonstrate this to the customer, and address any questions and concerns they may have. During this process you will create impactful relationships with your customers and strive to become their trusted advisor.
What's in it for you:
* Structured on-boarding and training program including boot camp in San Francisco
* Outstanding benefits package including comprehensive health insurance, employee stock plan, wellness reimbursement, company iPhone and MacBook Pro
* Flexible work environment
* Clear pathways for career development.
* Work with Account Teams to develop and execute on the best sales strategy for opportunities
* Advise CIO/CTO/CXO level contacts, their departments, and IT teams as they look to move their business to a cloud architecture
* Present (COMPANY NAME) 's technology infrastructure, including demonstrating deep familiarity with company's PaaS infrastructure and security
* Understand the customer needs, establish (COMPANY NAME) leadership, and demonstrate (COMPANY NAME)'s products as the best solution that addresses the technical and business requirements
* Work closely with other elements of the (COMPANY NAME) , e.g. alliances, sales effectiveness, product marketing, etc. to develop and execute internal and external programs and initiatives
* Participate in all appropriate product, sales, and procedural training and certification to acquire and maintain the knowledge necessary to be effective in the position
* Maintain a basic legal understanding of European Data Protection legislation which concerns (COMPANY NAME) and its customers.
* Willing and able to travel
* Ability to think strategically and to advise companies on opportunities to transform their organizations based on cloud computing innovations
* Capacity to track many industry and internal information sources and stay current on the latest in changing technologies. Synthesize and share innovation insights
* A good understanding of the architectural principles of web based platforms including SaaS, multi-tenancy, multi-tiered infrastructure and application servers.
* Understanding of cloud offerings in the market and ability to discuss cloud architectures
* Solid oral, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
* Ability to work as part of a team to solve technical problems in varied political environments
* Familiarity with PaaS solutions such as Azure, AWS BeanStalk, AWS Lambda, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Google Cloud,, IBM BlueMix
* A good understanding of the security processes, standards & issues involved in multi-tier, multi-tenant web applications - e.g. SSO, OAuth, SAML, Field-Level Encryption, etc.
* Principles of network, application and information security
* Minimum 5 years Sales/Solution Engineering or equivalent experience (IT, product management, consulting, etc.) with position offered commensurate to experience and skills
* Enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic, and innovative environment
Accessibility - If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact the Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm Recruiting Department.
Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm or (COMPANY NAME).org