Work Area: Presales
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures. (COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
Presales Business Architect for Discrete & Process Industries (f/m/d)
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
* Take a leadership role as Business Architect in engaging with key customers in Discrete or Process Industries
* Portray a trusted-advisory role at important key accounts
* Represent (COMPANY NAME) solutions and processes from an industry end-to-end view and ability to comprehend and apply business process best practices
* Research account and industry context maps understand the (COMPANY NAME) solution scope and possible customer needs
* Engage with C-level stakeholders in understanding business requirements, current business demand and propose new solutions and applications that provide enhanced value from customer perspective
* As full-valued member of the Account Team jointly defines and execute the account strategy and identify business needs & incremental solution opportunities
* Thrive the account team with planning activities to build the customer vision based on solution scope
* Single point of contact for the customer and sales into the presales organization
* Act as deal captain for customer engagements and leading the involved peers and experts
* Review/ensure right opportunity qualification together with the account team
* Plan deal execution (activities, presales skills, win themes and expected outcomes)
* Support the staffing of required experts within Presales and other (COMPANY NAME) organizations (Technical Architects, Industry Value Engineers, (COMPANY NAME) partners etc.)
* Design business architecture that meets customer needs and is supported by multi-solution approaches
* Monitor impact of Presales Specialist, ensuring consistency of win themes and overall messaging in customer interactions/demos
* Brings along 10 to 15 years of Process Industries / project management / solution consulting experience and has proven his/her project experience in multiple (COMPANY NAME) customer projects/engagements
* Excellent understanding of industry business processes in manufacturing, chemicals, life science, trading, commodity
* Experience in sales and sales processes is a plus
* Business fluency in English and German is a must, French is an asset
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
* Graduate / Post-Graduate degrees in Management, IT or Engineering areas
* Cross-solution knowledge is preferred
* Possesses deep industry or cross solution expertise and is proactively engaged in the related market trends
* Adept at handling project communications, capable of having C-level interactions and engaging with senior management stake-holders, managing expectations and proposing value-based offerings
Are you looking for a compelling career or an exciting adventure?
At (COMPANY NAME), you don't have to choose. As the global leader for business software, (COMPANY NAME) helps companies in more than 25 industries and has employees in 130+ countries-which means tons of opportunities for you to grow and expand your career. As the inventor and visionary that reimagines what's possible in the digital economy, (COMPANY NAME) is changing the game of business as we know it. At (COMPANY NAME), you can bring everything you are and become everything you want.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own. A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company. (COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org or Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, APJ: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Architecture, Engineer, ERP, Consulting, Developer, Engineering, Technology