(COMPANY NAME) International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We're leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 90,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That's who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
Price Risk Management Analyst - Cocoa
Join us as a Price Risk Management Analyst in our Commodity Price Risk Management (CPRM) team! This team is dedicated to work on how to match hedging activities to pricing activities in order to protect our margins.
Your main responsibilities will be:
* Manage CPRM Cocoa position for the NA and LA regions
* Monitor the Global Combo & Powder Positions
* Provide market insights to assist in formulation of market outlook and price risk strategy
* Consolidate the materials for monthly CPRM meetings
* University degree (agronomy, engineering, economy, finance)
* Analytical / Detailed as Cocoa portfolio is complex
* Cross functional Managerial ability : team oriented
* Strong knowledge about agricultural commodity markets : Futures and options markets
* Stakeholders management
* Strategic ability
We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop your knowledge and skills. In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer top attractive social benefits